ForumsPopular MediaFamily Guy VS American Dad!

25 7643
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Which to do like better? American Dad! or Family Guy? Personally, I like American Dad! better. Family Guy is funny but it uses way too many celebrity/movie/show references. It uses so many that I don't get the ones of celebrities I haven't heard about. American Dad! rarely, if ever, uses celebrity/movie/show refrences, so it's easier for me to get the jokes. Plus, I laughed a lot more at the jokes I got on American Dad! than on Family Guy. Don't get me wrong, Family Guy is funny, but I like American Dad! better. Which do you like better?

• 25 Replies
evilrakion
evilrakion
21 posts
Nomad

They Both The Same Just Like South Park And The Simpsons

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

Family Guy is the best cartoon ever.

Ahhhhh......I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I like Family Guy more than American Dad.
bigchicken
bigchicken
248 posts
Nomad

family guy

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

surely Family Guy

anvesta
anvesta
3 posts
Nomad

faimly guy is great

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

american dad is no match for the family guy. peter's one gassy leak or meg's face or chris's gayness or stewie's anger can make the american dad run for his life like crazy

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

peter's one gassy leak or meg's face or chris's gayness or stewie's anger can make the american dad run for his life like crazy

You are so right

and american dad is just weird, why is their an alien? and louis is way hotter than that other mom, and chris is cooler than that other kid and oh yeah, family guy is hilarious
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

family guy is much much better than american dad. honestly american dad annoys me a little bit

Khronic
Khronic
155 posts
Nomad

American Dad is a bit too.....dry for me

Family Guy's jokes usually always hit for me, with a few obscure celeb ones that I guess about .01% of the population understands.

rausch
rausch
2 posts
Shepherd

I like both. Family Guy and American Dad are really funny. But I think AD is a little bit funnier.

Showing 16-25 of 25