Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

conspiracies? are they conspiracies or truth?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 7:37pm

Skyshatter

Skyshatter

3 posts

now I know about conspiracies that have legitimate points and some that are crazy and have legitimate points and some that are just crazy. now what do you think the reason people get information statistics and logical explanations and still say that it's so profound to think of. and why is that my patriotism is questioned whenever I say we deserve better than whoever leads us.

Posted Mar 26, '08 at 8:57pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

you should really gather your thoughts better before you try to start a topic. my head hurts from trying to figure out what you mean...it's almost nonsensical.

Posted Mar 27, '08 at 8:25am

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

Kind of like a conspiracy theory, eh WallyOhio?

Posted Mar 27, '08 at 11:31am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

haha Dragon...

Posted Mar 27, '08 at 4:26pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

i find conspiracy theories very interesting. it's very entertaining to read some of them. seem's like every time something unbelievable happens...people can't believe what they saw,and their minds wrap easier around some craziness about the govt than the fact that people might want to hurt us.
that being said...i don't trust the govt and think that there might be something to some of the conspiracies. infowars.com is very interesting and entertaining for both sides of the debate...

alien invasion?
how many people shot JFK?
did we go to the moon?
new world order.
9/11....

Posted Mar 27, '08 at 5:48pm

xgamer424

xgamer424

256 posts

i found a conspiracy theory.
why is britany spears such a fat dude.
i wonder about conspiracy theorys though.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 6:09pm

ciscokid

ciscokid

75 posts

What a fricken steriotypical hippy topic.