ForumsWEPRconspiracies? are they conspiracies or truth?

6 5079
Skyshatter
Skyshatter
3 posts
Nomad

now I know about conspiracies that have legitimate points and some that are crazy and have legitimate points and some that are just crazy. now what do you think the reason people get information statistics and logical explanations and still say that it's so profound to think of. and why is that my patriotism is questioned whenever I say we deserve better than whoever leads us.

• 6 Replies
WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

you should really gather your thoughts better before you try to start a topic. my head hurts from trying to figure out what you mean...it's almost nonsensical.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Kind of like a conspiracy theory, eh WallyOhio?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

haha Dragon...

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

i find conspiracy theories very interesting. it's very entertaining to read some of them. seem's like every time something unbelievable happens...people can't believe what they saw,and their minds wrap easier around some craziness about the govt than the fact that people might want to hurt us.
that being said...i don't trust the govt and think that there might be something to some of the conspiracies. infowars.com is very interesting and entertaining for both sides of the debate...

alien invasion?
how many people shot JFK?
did we go to the moon?
new world order.
9/11....

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i found a conspiracy theory.
why is britany spears such a fat dude.
i wonder about conspiracy theorys though.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

What a fricken steriotypical hippy topic.

Showing 1-6 of 6