ForumsWEPRAnimal Slaughter

588 143132
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I my self am a proud veg and im a guy i dont see any thing wrong with that, however my peers constantly put me down for it. I question others about it and some say that animals are kiled to keep the population under control, then shouldnt we do that to humans? are there any other vegetarians on armor? if you are a caravor responding to this please try not to be insultive i get enough from my freinds and family

• 588 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I TOTALY AGREE with paintball king is right Hitler was doing what we do to the animals ExcepT hilter killed the people in a much nicer way . EX would you rather have a hot rod iron shoved up your A** till it peirces your heart or would you rather be put in a simple gas chamber.
And plus Hitler was preparing his meat the same way you omnovors do he puts the meat into and oven ! HAHHAHAHAHAH LOL LOL !!!!!!

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Mindless animal slaughter is wrong especially slaughter of humans but I believe that vegetarians have a choice to not eat certain things and that is their choice alone. Omnivores also have a choice to eat whatever they want. you should not force anyone to be a certain way and you should not change just because people think that you are different since you eat a certain way. I am an omnivore but I do not disapprove of vegetarians because almost half the people I know do not like to eat meat.
That is all I have to say.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

We were DESIGNED to run on meat. It's in our very nature. You would deny yourself your basic nature simply to save something that would eat you however you were killed and prepared? Nope. Can't see myself getting sympathetic over a cow. I don't like 'em. They're stinky, smelly, stupid animals.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Yes but most humans are Stupid Stinky and Smelly. How about yourself? How would you liked to hooked with a meat hook on foot hung up-side-down and your throat stadgisticly stabed and punctured. Then when you are about to die your skin carved off and your insideds boiled. THEN have a little snot-nosed kid eat half of of you then throw the rest of your-self out? Try it tell me what it is like i would really love to know.

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

Some of u guys r like animal lovers a little to much lik,"o, kill me instead of a cow" type of people. but the bible says thet god made mankind rule over all the things on earth under god. so if we want a hamberguer get hambergur!!!

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I'm not an animal. I'm a higher life form. They do not think, therefore, they do not have pity. I, therefore, have no pity for them.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Not exactly true, Megamickel. What is really going on is that other animals don't 'reason' to the same degree that you do. Everything with a brain 'thinks'. That is what brains do.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

IAWTC. And to add, I would say that other animals don't 'reason' in the same manner as humans do either. But they still do.

Every species is different from the other. Humans differ from others in that our cognitive capacity has been developed and cultivated to a greater degree than other species, and along with other features such as opposable thumbs, this seems to give us a big upper hand...to the extent that we're now talking about whether we ought to kill other animals or leave them be.

But any which way you want to think about it, humans don't have to have something intrinsically above and beyond other animals for this to make sense. To go so far as to claim that animals are biological automatons (behaving on instinct alone) is to ignore every facet of their behaviors...the only way to avoid hypocrisy there, is to admit that human consciousness is a great liar and that we too are merely governed by instincts. Besides, like many others, this idea comes all the way back from the likes of Descartes and is a few centuries debunked.

What's at stake here, in saying that humans are animals too? Not a whole lot, apart from your own ego, really. It's not like that's saying that humans are the same as every other animal. However, this view compels us to be more ecologically responsible by understanding that we both influence nature's balance to a large degree yet we're simply part of a bigger picture, thus I encourage those who have hangups about this to get over themselves.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

Stevo I totally disagree animals have a personality. I am not a vegitarian but I do like animals.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

steevo15 said (Mar 27, '08 at 8:15am):

"animals and humans are COMPLETELY different humans have a free will and animals do not. Animals act purely on instinct, Humans do not, they think for themselves. Humans have a personality, animals do not.
Where did you hear that animals are killed to keep the population down? i have never heard that..."

I disagree! Animals do have personallities, and they don't act purely on their instinct. You talk like animals are worth nothing, but they are! They have feelings too, just like (maybe) you and (certainly) me! Dude, you should do some research on this subject if you want to know who's rigth!

Anyways, animals is not killed to keep the population down, they are killed cause some people are stupid and want to earn money on stuff, for example elephant ivory... I think.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

DotKasper is totaly right every little bit that he has said, There are some humans that act the same (or worse) than animals. I think that we should kill humans to keep the population down there are some that do nothing that comsue many resorces (perfect example prisioners in for life the will never come out but yet we keep spending billions of tax payers dollars on them).

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Skipper, if we did that.. Then America and any other place that did it would be considered murderering killers. Knowing Right from Wrong is right. You say that if theres a poor country and its poor because it can't support its population it goes out and goes on a mass killing? Its wrong, and immoral.

Animals have personalities, but we overkill thankx to fat-stock companies wanting cash for us Omnivores.

Animals ARE killed to keep the population down, but usually its for cash or for their meat.

Being a veggy, no offence, is rather stupid to me. People that do act worse than animals are jailed anyway. Its a cycle, humans eat meat and veggies. Becoming a vegetarian won't stop the 4Million Vessels of shrimp coming into the world each year, Wont stop the mass-overkilling of all the animals that companies do. Heck, part of the world is run by money, that part also kills many animals. Besides dogs and cats, which, I think are the only annoying source of overpopulation. [ my friend got bit by a stray doggy a few months ago] I find that eating animals is completely normal, whether they have feelings or not humans must survive. You WONT see Deers killing themselves to keep the population down, Unless they go to the point of extreme hunger and fight for farmers food. But if that happens, we need our veggies to and have to kill them.

Also, it would be nice if a Prison-Stuck human life had alot less value and could just be trashed, but sadly, there still people, just feed them each day. :S I dunno, sounds wrong to me.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Oh, and to Tealpug, just so no one got the wrong fact, TEalpug was wrong.

The human population is forever growing. Expeccially in countries like Asia. Your statement wasn't a fact and also alot of people aren't having 1 baby. American families may, but by a small # and with the mash of immigrants incoming each year it doesn't matter.

Also, I kind of Agree with Megamickel, I have respect for a cow though, as any other animal killed. Its providing me life, I should provide it respect. I dont' think that I should deny myself the right to eat it, though. Its nature. We eat meat, we make protein out of meat. We stay healthy with meat. [Veggies, too] Can't have one without the other, I say. Anyway, just saying.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

O MY GOSH EVERY BODY I FOUND AN ANSWER TO OVER POPULATION AND WORLD HUGER!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Instead of spamming off about it why not trying to speak?

Showing 31-45 of 588