ForumsWEPRAnimal Slaughter

588 143134
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I my self am a proud veg and im a guy i dont see any thing wrong with that, however my peers constantly put me down for it. I question others about it and some say that animals are kiled to keep the population under control, then shouldnt we do that to humans? are there any other vegetarians on armor? if you are a caravor responding to this please try not to be insultive i get enough from my freinds and family

• 588 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Strop let me ask you what do you consiter killing?

A: Shooting
B: Inserting a meathook into your foot then slitting and puncturing youe throat while you are hanging upside down by a meat hok
C: Shoving a heated metal rod up your anal regon till it pierces you heart
D: Both B & C

Now what do you consiter slaughtering?

A: Shooting
B: Inserting a meathook into your foot then slitting and puncturing youe throat while you are hanging upside down by a meat hok
C: Shoving a heated metal rod up your anal regon till it pierces you heart
D: Both B & C

Do you know that they really do C (Shoving a heated metal rod up your anal regon till it pierces you heart) to animals thank you hojoko it is very nice to have a fellow herbavor on armor!

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Who here likes horses look at this
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5444723378502978523&q=Slaughter+house&total=2931&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&amplindex=2
it is wrong but people support it by eating meat, wearing pelts, and using produts used on animals

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

By being a veg you think that you as one little person you wont make a difference. YOU ARE WRONG
http://www.chooseveg.com/vegetarians-save-lives.asp

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Uh, no. I'm highly anti-veg. I do not believe that animals are worthy of people.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

What I mean by that is, animals aren't worthy of the same rights as people. I wasn't finished with that post when I submitted it, and I'm too lazy to post the research I was going to now.... Eh. Apathy sets in.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

@Ricador To keep humans safer??? Keep animal population down??? Humans are the number one cause of extinction on earth. The extinction rate has gone up by over %1000 since we first arrived on this planet, and that's only a few thousand years ago. I am also a veg, and I think that anybody that doesn't see the trouble in killing animals just to sate our glutinous nature should look at this:

[url]http://ljconstantine.com/babycakes/page1.htm[/url]

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I was just reading through some of the previous posts, my above post apllies to megamickel's post on page 8. And also, I know that everybody that looks at that link will say "That's totally unrealistic, that'll never happen!" But think, if people define animals as "lower lifeforms that we have dominion over. While they may be capable of pain, they are NOT sentient and are NOT able to think on the level to decide what is right and wrong," then why wouldn't they go after other beings that fit the same description after the animals are gone?

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Megamickel, we are animals. We started out as an ape. Through a freak accident in evolution we developed larger brains. That makes us worse, because now we feel like we're better than everything, and we kill our planet. Face it, humanity is not all it's cracked up to be.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

We ARE better than everything. I have no compassion for animals. To me, they are life forms who I am superior to. Anyone who treats animals as equals has a clearly distorted perspective.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay Megamickel, I've been waiting for you to repeat yourself so I could say this:

"I am a superior being to you. I have no compassion for you. For you to think that you are equal to me is clearly insane."

Now think for a second about such things as Columbine. Imagine that you're one of the victims of such school-massacres, and that you're standing at the end of a barrel of a gun, being held by somebody who just told you that. Because this is the kind of mindset that the shooters from Columbine held, and that was their rationalisation for doing what they did. But you probably wouldn't have that kind of insight in the moments before I pull the trigger.

Yep. That's right. Dramatic, ne? You may object and point out all the differences between the above history and your claim, but ultimately it's the same thing: one being claiming to be superior to another, thus giving them license to do as they wished to them.

Bang!

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Look Megamickel Strop has beat you at your own mind games ! HaHa think we are better than animals look at this

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/animal

Megamickel I AM BETTER THAT YOU I AM MORE SUPERIOR THAN YOU.

Hurt your feeling i know it probaly won't beacuse you do not care about those how have no voice what you are saying and your mindset you could justify MURDER. I came into your house late last nite and killed your mom with a scerwdriver WHY YOU ASK beacuse i was more supperior than her. I don't understand you, you kill some speices without remose and care abot others. With your distorted mindset you sound like a K.K.K. member They're devoted to keeping pure bloodlines, labeling "mixed breeds" as inferior, and creating a dominant "master race" that meets their prejudiced ideas of &quoterfection." The only things that you are missing is the pointy white hat. ( copied that from PETA) So what you are saying is that spieces are socialy ranked, so in this form you have a low social standing which would qulafie us to slaughter you! Your comments are not valued and are flagged. If i saw a murder on the news i would laugh out loud compared to what they do to animals !give up we don't want your imput please leave !

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

But humans ARE superior to animals. (And no, don't start with your "but we are animals" BS. This is not a debate about semantics. You know what I mean by animals.) Your sources are attacks by humans on another and do not relate to the matter at hand - how I treat another human is not how I treat an animal. And I don't take part in animal cruelty, but I refuse to alter my diet because some people find it offensive. And for the record, PETA has killed thousands of pit bulls, dogs related to pit bulls, and dogs that RESEMBLE pit bulls in a mass genocide campaign. Look - I'm not saying you should go around torturing animals, but I'm also not saying that I respect them. It's something that's up to each person to decide for him or herself. Though I STILL say vegetarianism is a stupid concept.-

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Whoa whoa whoa, skipper, ease up there. I know people voicing opposing opinions can be upsetting but you know, freedom of speech and it's not like Mega was inciting hatred or anything

I don't normally present arguments the way I did above but I thought it was an interesting way of looking at things.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Skipper just can't handle anyone disagreeing with him ever at anything, so he uses technicalities and stupid BS that no intelligent person would have to resort to in a debate over ethics. When he matures he'll probably be better. But for now, he needs to learn that not everyone is of the same mindset.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And no, don't start with your "but we are animals" BS.

And thus this discussion is at a dead end already. I refuse to entertain the notion of defining humans apart from animals as it's taxonomically illogical, and Mega refuses to entertain the notion of defining humans as an animal. From this, we'd simply be talking across each other.

...still. Bang!

Showing 76-90 of 588