ForumsWEPRAnimal Slaughter

588 143133
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I my self am a proud veg and im a guy i dont see any thing wrong with that, however my peers constantly put me down for it. I question others about it and some say that animals are kiled to keep the population under control, then shouldnt we do that to humans? are there any other vegetarians on armor? if you are a caravor responding to this please try not to be insultive i get enough from my freinds and family

• 588 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

BTW @ Armed_Blade "The human population is forever growing. Expeccially in countries like Asia" So Asia is a country now? :P

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Errr... Yeah, According to my handbook. >.> xP [Meant to say "Places"]

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

It happens. At least it's not like /b/ where Africa is acceptable as a country... >_>

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

In my school it is. XD I bet you at least half of the students think that Africa is a country.

My teacher was all like "So, From what countries did most African American slaves come from?"

This dude shouts "Africa and...I forgot the other one"

She said she was surprised he passed World Geography. :P

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

He passed? wow....anyway, someone said before about killing humans to stop overpopulation. Well if we did that, what would we do with the bodies. I surely wouldn't eat it. The animals killed to stop overpopulation are being used as food or other things.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, Already land for burying people is becoming a problem. Along with Waste. They say nowadays the world is small. I think its getting rather too small.

The only REAL way to kill overpopulation is some war, where bodies lie dead, are buried on a battle field and are probably bio-degraded or something. But, Overpopulation in some places is too bad to stop.

The animals on the ther hand aren't killed for that. Slaughtering Animals IS going out of hand, we need to eat, but not fill sellers stockpiles with meat for the next 10 years. [KFC has a reserve of meat] Thats killer.

[Well, KFC is okay, for every 1 person theres a chicken, so we've got enuff of those. xP]

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

KFC is by far the worst fast food resturants, a lot o videos about this are on youtube, you should search for KFC cruelty on youtube, that might give you a hint on how poorly the animals are treated before slaughter.
KFC is not ok, it is horrible

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

How cruel! They're positively being treated like ANIMALS!
... Oh wait

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

When the chickens are first born, the beaks are cut off, they are cramed with tens of thousands of other chickens. Their upper body so heavy they cant support it, when they are loaded for the killing the workers throw them into the crate, payed by every chicken they throw in there, and not by the hour. Then much more happens, copy and paste this video URL into your URL
this one explains the cruelty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFgbHK6yP2g
this one explains how clean they are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0U37w2tws&feature=related
KFC should be sued for animal abuse! Watch the 1st video and you will see why...

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

If you feel so strongly about it, then take legal action. Complaining here won't do any good. I, on the other hand, love my big 'ol buckets of colonel.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

The beak clip gave me the weird feeling of fear and imagined pain.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I would take the action but who will belive a minor, i'm under 18, i still cant do many things because you frontal lobe of your brain is supposed to be fully developed by 18, yet i am only 15. My parents wouldn't do it they aren't lawyers, neither are my relatives. I'd rather not go out of my way on it.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

If you're not willing to change anything then you have no right to complain. You, even as a minor, have every right to hire a lawyer onto the case if you can actually prove that their is one. And one so big as this? Yes, you could find one who was willing to do it, if you won that lawyer would get a lot more clients. The frontal lobe of your brain is mostly your ability to distinguish right from wrong - not so much to do with intelligence.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

frontal lobe of your brain is supposed to be fully developed by 18...

If you're speaking averages, then this is only true for females. For males the age is more like 23.

Good luck hiring a lawyer and forming a case. There are other ways to implement social change if you have the initiative.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

They clip the beaks on chickens to keep them from pecking each other to death. It's cruel to keep them from doing so?

Showing 46-60 of 588