ForumsPopular Media"Wierd" Al Yankovic

121 26521
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Wierd Al yankovic is making supposedly his last album and is releasing new songs on Youtube, but do you think this will be his last and be as good as his earlier work?

• 121 Replies
overphil
overphil
152 posts
Nomad

lol i love weird al!
i saw a concert
and when his cheezy pickup line song came on he ripped a thong out of his pants and gave it to an old lady

uber1
uber1
226 posts
Nomad

and when his cheezy pickup line song came on he ripped a thong out of his pants and gave it to an old lady

Sounds painful...
Weird al makes hilarious songs!
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Yes he does. On the link up there it shows all his albums and what songs are on each one. Also a place where you can buy them.

Would you agree with this list, and look at who's #1.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

There are a lot of posts on this thread that just say White and Nerdy on them. Do you guys know any other songs by him? I do, I want to get the Essential Weird Al, that album looks awesome. Oldies and new songs. If only my dad could get over his fears of using his credit card online . . . . .

alabasterdragon
alabasterdragon
87 posts
Nomad

Weird Al!

You don't love me anymore is my favorite song of his.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Weird Al's album is higher than the JoBros.

TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

Weird Al sucks more than most of Disney.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Dang weird al was funny.I relly liked white and nerdy.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Yeah White & Nerdy was one of the best.

Decision
Decision
18 posts
Nomad

yeah wierd al is hilarious.. it'll be good to see what his songs are on his new album..

dimismx
dimismx
169 posts
Nomad

Wierd Al Yankovic.His singles are pretty funny.I like 'em.I didn't know that this gonna be his last album.

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

weird al makes the funniest songs, it makes me sad that he is going to stop

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

No I dont think it will be as good as the other,in fact I hate all of his albums.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

iamnotironman, why even search for this and say that on this thread? This thread was way back there, so you must of been looking for it. What have you got against Weird Al? (I take it you're an Ozzy Osbourne fan? Me too.)

Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

He should not stop! His songs are hilarious! His polkas rock, and my fav is Fat.

Showing 106-120 of 121