ForumsPopular MediaMaximum Ride Movie

12 9820
Davidyang201
Davidyang201
12 posts
Nomad

Does anyone kno when the Maximum Ride Movie will come out and how many books will be in the series? Cuz i am a huge fan of maximum rinde.

• 12 Replies
soyo678
soyo678
187 posts
Nomad

Same here. If you've never read the books you really need to. Anyway I don't know how many books there will be, but I heard the movi was coming out in like 2010. I can't wait. Oh and they just came out with a new book. "The Final Warning."

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I dont know how many books there are but more than 2 i am guessing because I already have 2 of them.

soyo678
soyo678
187 posts
Nomad

I think theres 4 of them. I have them all.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, I have never heard of these books or the movie coming out, but I just wanted to say that you didn't need to post the whole topic in the title because it's just way too big. You could have just put " Maximum Ride Movie".

Axeman
Axeman
17 posts
Nomad

man i love that series, glad to see other people who enjoy, i am glad to see other people who share my interests...i didnt particularlily like the latest book, it is all about global warming...i learn enough about that in science class...sheesh

soyo678
soyo678
187 posts
Nomad

That was the only real problem with the new book. But it was still a good message. Maby the next one will be about saving the whales? Or the rainforest? Who knows???

maxmimumriderocks777
maxmimumriderocks777
2 posts
Nomad

ok, to the dude who says hes never heard of maximum ride before,then why are you wasting your time here complaing anout how long someone made their title? why on earth would someone waste their time complaning about how long a TITLE is?

maxmimumriderocks777
maxmimumriderocks777
2 posts
Nomad

oh, davidyang201,

i think the movie comes out in 2010. i just checked a website, i didnt check the maximum ride website, but the website i checked said the movie will be out in either 2009 or 2010. it might say on www.maximumride.com but i dont know if it will or not. im excited for it to come out, too.

metro159
metro159
80 posts
Nomad

There is a fifth book in the series coming out in march 15 if I remember right. It's called Water wings and there in Hawii. Also they are making a movie but i'm not sure when that comes out. P.S. Maximum Ride rules.

maxriderox777
maxriderox777
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the movie comes out in 2010. I can't wait.

(By the way, just so you know, even though it doesnt matter, the person named maximumriderocks777 is me, i lost my password and everything got a little mixed up, so im now maxriderox777) i'm not sure why i brought that up.

TheMaximumRide
TheMaximumRide
1 posts
Nomad

There are actually 3 books in Maximum Ride: The Fugitives....Then there is Maximum Ride: The final Warning..and that so far is the only other book within that series....i also saw the movie trailer and was freaking out wanting to know when it releases....i hear not until 2010... T~T how disappointing....

jazzyb123
jazzyb123
1 posts
Nomad

i think that the movie will be coming out aroud 2011 or 2010.
there are 6 books in the series and the new one is called FANG.
the one that takes place in hawaii is ACTUALLY called 'the final warning' just cuz i kinda get annoyed when people don't get their facts straight...no offense or anything though.
i love the series!
keep reading!

Showing 1-12 of 12