ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Tale Of The Fyrefox

34 11143
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Some people have seen this on my profile and some wanted me to post it, but I never got around to it, but here it is.

I wrote this story back in 3rd grade. This was my very first short story. I misspelled the title (it was meant to be Firefox not Fyrefox), but that is how my username came to be. Well I hope you like it...(keep in mind with your criticism that this was written almost 10 years ago) Or course I corrected some spelling and grammatical errors. I think I got em all.

The Tale Of The Fyrefox

Two countries fought ferociously for power, control, and wealth. They fought endlessly for their thoughts of greed and power. Thousands lay slaughtered by The war's merciless actions and the loss of one's generosity, kindness, and love for another. One creature stepped down from the "Heavens" on a fiery cloud to stop the tragedies and violence, he was sent to restore peace to its rightful place.

The large creature was unmistakably a fox. The fox stood in the middle of the battlefield. It glanced at the dead...all the people paused in astonishment and disbelief. The soldiers dropped their weapons as the fiery creature turned its head. It glared at all the people corrupted by their choices. It then exploded in a cloud of fire and smoke. The people stared into their fate as it rushed toward them in the form of fire. Some pleaded for forgiveness others forsaken it.

The cold hearted perished and the generous and forgiven survived. Soon after, the feeling of generosity, kindness, and love returned. The fox stood on top of the highest mountain located in between the two countries. It stared at the people who were spared from a fiery death, he nodded and disappeared.

Many of the survivors could never explain this phenomenal event. Then finally the elders deemed the creature to be the peacekeeper sent from those "Up Above" to bring the lost emotions back to the people who deserved them. They named him the...Fyrefox.

• 34 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

This is an amazing short story. Good job I love it[quote]Nice!Whoa,3rd grade?Nice.I remember making a drawing book with my friend for some book contest going on at my school.Of course,we didn`t win,but all my friends were amazed.Ah,back when my friend wasn`t a jerk.-sigh-[quote]very goood veryy good. congreatz.[quote]it was interesting and not boring
[/quote][/quote][/quote] Thank you all for the very kind words, I'm glad you all liked it. I actually forgot about this thread, but anyways... I really appreciate the comments.
9Cookiegamer7
9Cookiegamer7
4 posts
Nomad

was great, i like 2 rite stories like this, im not as good as u, and u were only in 3rd grade, its not fair stock-photo-red-fox-in-a-mountain-landscape-blurred-background.html&usg=__MaWBxC2N-Z2yz_c2CuEgqcnVNls=&h=319&w=450&sz=69&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=7gRIjVeOigF6BM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=194&amp<i class=rev=/images%3Fq%3Dred%2Bfox%2Bon%2Ba%2Bmountain%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dstrict%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D745%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=78&ei=pending&oei=71UiTcD-FsKmnAfT4dHjDQ&esq=5&safe=strict&ampage=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=111&ty=66" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/559570/559570,1269269754,5/stock-photo-red-fox-in-a-mountain-landscape-blurred-background-49282330.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-49282330/stock-photo-red-fox-in-a-mountain-landscape-blurred-background.html&usg=__MaWBxC2N-Z2yz_c2CuEgqcnVNls=&h=319&w=450&sz=69&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=7gRIjVeOigF6BM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=194&amprev=/images%3Fq%3Dred%2Bfox%2Bon%2Ba%2Bmountain%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dstrict%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D745%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=78&ei=pending&oei=71UiTcD-FsKmnAfT4dHjDQ&esq=5&safe=strict&ampage=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=111&ty=66" />

9Cookiegamer7
9Cookiegamer7
4 posts
Nomad

fail

Showing 31-33 of 34