ForumsPopular MediaThe Great Band Debate

125 23320
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

The Great Band Debate is a 32-band contest deciding which band is the greatest of all-time according to users on Armor Games. The 32 bands,which have already been decided,will face off against each other in four eight-team brackets. The winners of the brackets,or the Final Four,will be re-seeded. There will be two polls active at a time.

• 125 Replies
dunadan
dunadan
360 posts
Nomad

The Who (Eagles are ridiculous), and The Rolling Stones (my father is a huge fan, I know since I'm in age to listen to music, so...nostalgy!eventhough Nirvana are good too...)

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Final
-------
Eagles-13
The Who-8

The Eagles will face Led Zeppelin in Round 3,and that should be a great matchup. Rolling Stones-Nirvana is still going on,and the results have been surprising so far. Remember,vote on the links,not the forum,or your votes will not count! Thanks to everyone who voted.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

One left people, vote.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well im voting for the eagles their really good plus i herd their new song, well its not new new but its new to me, and they rock.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

I vote Eagles and nirvana.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Thanks for voting guys. I appreciate your enthusiasm for Round 3,but we got to finish Round 2 first. Spread the word about the Rolling Stones-Nirvana poll. The link is on my About page.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Sorry,I meant FryLock19's About page.

dunadan
dunadan
360 posts
Nomad

I've seen on your page that The Clash were beaten by The Police?
Where is you're musical sense gone???
>.<

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

How many votes does a band need to win? Anyway I voted for The Rolling Stones

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Hey dunadan,I only voted once. And the answer to jdoggparty's question is 10 votes if it's a blowout,about 15 if it's close.
Final
--------
Rolling Stones-24
Nirvana-10
The best band won,and they will round out our top 8. I don't know when the third round will start yet,so stay tuned. Thanks for voting everybody!

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Ok,Round 3 matchups are now running!
Rolling Stones-Aerosmith and Eagles-Led Zeppelin polls are on my brother's page. Link
The Beatles-Queen and The Police-Def Leppard polls are on my page. Link
Enjoy!

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Lol you know what I've noticed, despite the title there's no debate actually happening. It's just mindless voting.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Good observation. There could be a debate if you wanted there to be one. Feel free to let your mind loose on this thread. I'm surprised nobody's done so yet.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

Aerosmith is DA BOMB!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

haha kidding.

I think Aerosmith is way better than the rolling stones because:
1. Aerosmith has better guitar parts

2. Aerosmith has a better singer

3. Aerosmith has some creative songs.

4. The Rolling Stones are over rated.

Google567