ForumsForum GamesAttacker

53 7080
DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

The rules are simple. The goal is that you shall destroy the city. But they will improve there defence and attack again so think over your attack. I will play ass the city. You may use everything.

City:
HP:100.000.000

Effects: Nothing

• 53 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use the limit "overdrive" on them

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

i use the limit "overdrive" on them

can you describe what that does?
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hang on. i have to unlock the limit again. my sister earsed my game >.<

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

I approach as the wizard from gemcraft chapter 0...
I anger the woodland critters* to be stronger (and more numerous), then lure them into my shocking mana farm (MUWAHAHAHA); I then use the power I gain to produce high grade purple** and prismatic gems, which are now continuously firing upon the city and its inhabitants.

*any remaining ones can be dispatched fairly quickly
**damages armor in gc0, not sure what effect it has here.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I decide to summon my pshyco sonny from sonny 2 and I blast the city with shock therapy while in Avenger form...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

well i remember it ending in a torando.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

wait, sorry, are you an idiot? 1000hp lost from a nuclear attack?? your city would be wiped off the face of the earth, along with the surrounding area for miles around. grow a brain...

That's why these games are so effing stupid.
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

wait, sorry, are you an idiot? 1000hp lost from a nuclear attack?? your city would be wiped off the face of the earth, along with the surrounding area for miles around. grow a brain...

You need to remember something this is a game so all logic and reason is gone....
Showing 46-53 of 53