ForumsSupport ForumShould there be badges in armorgames for points!?!?!? like on kongregate

16 3392
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

I think there should be badges because it is a great way to earn points and it will also show that people are actually playing the games cause if you look at what badges they have then you'll know that they didn't just rate a game randomly or comment on it by looking at other peoples comments and repeating what they said. Also it will show that they worked hard for the badge.

• 16 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well I havent been on kongregate.com but it it helps AG then ya I gusse so.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, we don't really want to copy other game websites...
Also, the admins are working on loads of things ATM and this isn't a major needed change, so I guess it cold wait and be discussed later.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

That is a realy good idea... and then you could see actually what games they play based on their badges.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Ther should be points for highscores on games on this site.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

If that were true, alot of people would wrongly get the award. There are many hackers, and this would just cause more trouble.

Bloodseeker
Bloodseeker
33 posts
Nomad

I think that when you complete a game you get points, like 30-50 points or 20. And btw i never played at kongregate.com , but this for badges is not so needed , you have titles when you win at certain AP.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

No this is not that good of idea. If by meaning badges we have already got that. We get icons. The more points you get the more icons you unlock. This is like your idea of badges. It makes the website funner and you can have better choices of armatars.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

then what about beating a game and you get pionts but no badges or beat a game and win a avatar based on dat game!!!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ya, Switch is right. We don't want to make even more work for our game makers!

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

kk, i agree now. i didn't know this would be such a bad idea

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Like most everyone else is saying, this would be partial copyright, so I'd discourage it

152 posts
Nomad

ya that should work

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think the problem here can be seen in the topic title alone. There is no reason for AG to try and copy other sites features. That is why we have a set of different, unique features, because it sets AG away from the other sites.

JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

Lulz, Newgrounds will still always be better. No matter how hard you guys try.

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

im not trying to sound obnoxious or anything, but hwat exactly are the site moderators working on. i see like a post every week saying "we made new armatars" thats all i see. you could draw them and make them and everything in under 2 hours probably.

Showing 1-15 of 16