Forums → Forum Games → You know you've spent too much time on armor...
So. This is a list of things that happen when you spend too much time on armorgames. This isn't supposed to be serious. It's supposed to give people a few lolz. Just add to the list, but make sure to copy/paste the whole thing before you add, just for posterity.
You know you've spent too much time on Armor when
1. You have spent over 24 hours trying to get all the achievements on Sonny 2.
2. You would like to go outside, but you just want to read oooonnneee mmmooorrreeee page on that thread.
3. You can't recall what the sun looks like
4. The "clink clash clink" noises from the armor logo are stuck in your head. Permanently.
5. You start to dream about different ways to get that last achievement in Sonny 2.
Enjoy the list, and add more!
- 720 Replies
875. When you have played the same game more then 100 times in a row...
876.where you actually kill pepole for hills in RL
877. Where you practically start talking about doing Forum Games in real life, like actually taking a quote from a famous person and editing it.
878.When you become a moderator,starting out as a user
879. Isn't that how ever mod starts?
When you live a separate life here
880. When you start looking up every user profile that no longer frequents the forum
881. When you consider someone with 500 posts a noob.
882. when donkeys wearing spandex start prancing round your room.
883. When you see a rabbit and think of Gantic.
884. when you auctually MISS the ads when you put up ad blocker.
885. when you check the forum games and revive "dead" threads
886. When you post on this thread
887. When you have been posting in this thread for 4+ years.
888. whenever we get to 1000.
889. when one has over 1K forum posts
You must be logged in to post a reply!