Forums → Forum Games → You know you've spent too much time on armor...
So. This is a list of things that happen when you spend too much time on armorgames. This isn't supposed to be serious. It's supposed to give people a few lolz. Just add to the list, but make sure to copy/paste the whole thing before you add, just for posterity.
You know you've spent too much time on Armor when
1. You have spent over 24 hours trying to get all the achievements on Sonny 2.
2. You would like to go outside, but you just want to read oooonnneee mmmooorrreeee page on that thread.
3. You can't recall what the sun looks like
4. The "clink clash clink" noises from the armor logo are stuck in your head. Permanently.
5. You start to dream about different ways to get that last achievement in Sonny 2.
Enjoy the list, and add more!
- 705 Replies
890. When one doesn't remember that this isn't CT100.
BONUS DUCKS: When one knows what CT100 means.
892: when your AG profile is the 7th most acessed site in your computer
893: when you acess AG more often than the site of your school to check your grades and such
894: when you dream with AG
895: when you have a nightmare with AG
896. Suddenly thinks about slap a cheese while making a egg and cheese sandwich...
897. When you think of slapping a cheese and saying "YAY! I KILLED IT!"
898. When you start mentally comparing people you know outside AG to Armor Gamers you know.
899. When you start building a kingdom in Minecraft in survival and name it "Armoria"
900. when AG is the most visited website in your computer
901. When you have memorized the composition of every wave of every desert level in Kingdom Rush Frontiers.
902. When you start saying "97, just like Kingdom Rush" because of it's rating
903. When you think counting to 100 is a great achievement IRL.
904. When seeing someone posting two numbers at the same time makes you think of resetting the count, even here.
905. When you start anticipating Void Dragon Attacks in the Tavern like a madman
906. When you're thinking of the next Quest-filled game to accomplish.
907. When you still think @Gantic is joking about leaving AG
908. When you immediately search for a dice to roll after flipping a coin
909. When you start spending the evenings loitering on a street corner wearing a long dirty trench coat and aggressively try to sell paperback copies of Catcher In The Rye to passers by.
910. When you literally have named your AG bookmarks like this
btw, for le curious people:
- My quest board is my profile
- Heaven is the AG chat
- The Tavern is well... the Tavern
- And The Carnival... well I'll let you guess
911. When you revive dead threads like this one.
912.when you finally become a mod.
then get banned for calling someone a sandwich
You must be logged in to post a reply!