ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy trance music.

13 4927
Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

As of the time of posting this, I only have my first song uploaded. It's a simple trance loop (titled "simple trance loop" :X), I recommend downloading and playing on repeat rather than listening to it on MySpace, it's designed as a loop and not a one-time play-through.

• 13 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

Almost forgot, here's the link :P
My music page

LordBob
LordBob
522 posts

pretty gewd, I could see a game using that.

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

^Thanks, I didn't think of that but now I do it could work...

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

NEW TRACK IS UPLOADED!
I had one today that was like, an actual song. THEN WINDOWS BLUESCREENED, reminding me why we ALWAYS save in-progress versions, even in a demo where we can't load them, we can still use them to rebuild.
But I uploaded another short loop, called Victory.

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

Another new track is uploaded. A short song called "Time Travel". Check it out.

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

ANOTHER track is uploaded. 'Tis a remix of "Come Sail Away" by Styx. Intro stuck to the original, but then it jumps right into the mix. I only did the 2 verses, because remixing rock guitar solos ... neh. They sound better as the original.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Ya they all soun dpretty good and pupmed me up

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

For anyone that cares...
I've been getting a lot of really positive reviews, and I may go into the field of actually producing this music for a living. If I do this soon, it may circumvent the need to attend college. However, that seems unlikely. Even still, the possibility is there and if opportunity presents itself, I will take it. It'll take a lot of work, but I'm hoping I can get myself noticed.

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

Another track is uploaded - remix of Song of Time from Zelda OoT, most people here will probably know the original by heart >_>

Marank
Marank
35 posts

Nice As LordBob said, would be a nice music for a game..

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

Posted another track today. Called "Heavy trance loop". It's different than the other loops I've done, but not long enough to really be a full song in its own right.

Megamickel
Megamickel
913 posts

http://www.flstudio.com
That program.

ryangokuo12
ryangokuo12
5 posts

Zelda soundtracks are great but Megamickle is probaly right everyone nows the original by hart

Showing 1-13 of 13