ForumsGameswhy does halo suck

28 10424
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i don't know why but halo sucks so much and if anyone wants to prove me wrong come and post.
burn hahaha.

• 28 Replies
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

David858 is right nobody gives a crap if you hate something. and the first one didnt suck actually i loved the pistol it was pretty much the best weapon in the game and it had a scope and everything it was all i used

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

halo is really just a one of a billion game. Theres not much different things about it than timesplitters.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

If it sucks why is it one of the most played games on live and made record amounts of money?

ostronbarn
ostronbarn
13 posts
Nomad

the first halo ownes but the rest is just a desperate try to get money

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

halo lovers plz stop flamin and swearin and go to the halo is COOL thread

mjmont92
mjmont92
1 posts
Nomad

I basically singed up for this site just to post on this forum. I agree completely with Xgamer. Now, BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, i own a 360, and ONLY a 360. i dont own a Ps3 and i have no desire to ever own one. BUT i agree that Halo 3 is a bad first person shooter. The game is made for the masses. it is easy to pick up and play for anyone. there are very basic controls. and very simple mechanics, or lackthereof. There is NO aim mechanic on most of the weapons in the game, just a little blue shape for you to place over an enemy and hold down RT untill you see the life leave your opponents eyes. The games atmosphere, while appropriate, doesn't draw you into the game (in the way that the call of duty and half life series do). It is the saddest excuse for a FPS i think i've ever played. I'm not going to lie, the multiplayer can be fun as all hell. But that doesn't make up for the crap of a campain we're all subjected to.

If you want a real FPS. Try Call of Duty (any) Half Life 2, Battlefield (any) and i highly reccomend BioShock or for multiplayer, Unreal tournement, Battlefield (again) or TimeSplitters

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

all the halos rock!

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

mjmont92... What are you saying? Timesplitters multiplayer is really poor... It's one of the poorest multiplayers I have ever seen... Bioshock isn't so good what they said. And Unreal tournament isn't better than halo series... But of course, this is just my opinion...

therapist
therapist
1 posts
Nomad

Halo sucks because it is perhaps the most generic fps ever made. it's so mediocre, it bores the shit out of you.

examples of great multiplayer fps:
Counter-Strike
Tribes 3

Why is halo so popular? Because it came out when the x-box had nothing worth playing. and suddenly all these people who never played fps (cause they're for nerds, lol) got into it. this made it accessible since it lost all the typical nerd image associated with video games. frat guys could finally enjoy video games without ruining their party image.

this is the only reason halo is popular. it's accessible. it's a brilliantly marketed, accessible, mediocre fps.

lviv
lviv
164 posts
Jester

Halo is ok its not great. I get bored after a half hour of it.

wallaman63
wallaman63
159 posts
Nomad

Most who hate halo are pretty bad at it. True though if you don't play online it will suck the campaign is fun but not the best

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

halo rox but I get dizzy playing it sometimes. The scenes in the dark make me spin...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

You might as well have asked why pong sucks. You fail to take into consideration the time the game was created.

None the less, Halo is still a very fun game to play. Just because you find other games to be better than Halo does not mean that Halo sucks, it's just not as good as the other games.

So poorly made, and such ignorance runs within, a curse be casted upon such unnerving thread.

Showing 16-28 of 28