I'm not the best at it but here's my idea:
2 Melee,
2 Ranged,
2 Melee,
2 Ranged,
2 Melee,
2 Ranged,
1, Tank

Do that for every age, and when you're in the final age, get ionlasers and kill enemies with it to raise money for 2 supersoldiers, wait until the enemy is broke and send them to destroy his base. Hope this helps
~Zihark~

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i posted one that you can use.

hull19
hull19
10 posts
Nomad

You can't realy have an accurate guide to win this game.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

wait for little while then build turrets....around the 4th and 5th age is when u start to not need any people

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

good, long, worthful cheat

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

I would like to say that turrets in the first age do help a little. The way I did it was basically to get a turret, and then troops when your turret can't hold them all off. Survive til you can get double turrets (I recommend at LEAST 2-3) in the military age, then you can just leave your computer or do something else. After you get back you should have enough points and money for the last age. The ion cannon or the green version of it (can't remember name, haven't played in a while) can finish everything off, no troops required (get more than 2). But I guess DeathDoom's also works if you want it to go faster. Personally, I enjoy building Super Soldiers for fun.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

buy ion cannons at 5th and final stage thay kill what the enemy sends then the left over laser will severly damage the other base

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

that could be useful

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

it is you dont have to even send any troops and it really damages the base like 700 damage for every enemy

johnythefish
johnythefish
8 posts
Nomad

Turrets are the key in every age, if you have them you dont need to build troops, this of course didnt work for me at all on impossiable, can anyone even get to the 2nd age in impossiable? I couldent.

johnythefish
johnythefish
8 posts
Nomad

can anyone beat impossiable?? I cant get past the second stage once they send knights

salt08
salt08
14 posts
Nomad

The way i beat it every time is to buy as man of the ''takns'' of each age as posible and then get a fighting unit with a ranged unit behind it so they can both fire at the same time.

Once you get to the last age fill your turrnet spots with the best turrent and walk away. the game will beat itself.

Thos turrents are rapid fire and kill the enimies as soon as they are created. And gives a couple more shots to the base. You accually don't have to make any more troops once you have all of the best turrents.

PunkRock
PunkRock
35 posts
Nomad

i like this game to much

myrichlowlvl
myrichlowlvl
5 posts
Nomad

Impossible is really hard. I can barely very rarely get to the second stage and die instantly.

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

Heres my story of Impossible on age of war!

I can kill like 3-4 of the enemies on impossible and then i lose. It takes exactly 4 clubmen to beat another clubman. Slingshots seem to do nothing. I say do nothing till they got there first wave in the middle then do your special and then buy a egg auto thing and that makes it like 2 clubmen to take out 1 and is alot easier but in the end its probably still impossible. The turret helps alot! The turret nearly helps you keep enough money to fight back instead of sending wave of men after a single target and losing. To bad they get to 2nd stage when your age 2500 xp. Takes like 6 clubmen to take out the 2nd stage melle ppl and thats with the turret. They gonna be in stage 5 before you get to 3 probably.The darn swordmen literaly dont get a single hit off on the knights! Wow saved by the arrows! Was 3 knights lined up with swordmen behind them at my gates and i was making the swordmen but they dont get a single hit off! Lucky my arrows came just in time. The darn duelers kill 4 of my duelers before dieing. Oh ya we both at stage 3 now. I got fire catapult up. OWW!! Lost! Was like 4 duelers and few gunners in a line at my gate. Its a stupid 4\\1 kill\\death ratio for them! Makes it impossible!

About the last stage best turrets where they shoot there base on accident. It dont happen anymore. I was playing harder yesterday and it never happened. They dont shoot as far anymore.

Showing 1-15 of 22