ForumsWEPRseatbelts

54 12546
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i don't know about you but i'm am tired of wearing a seatbelt or getting a ticket over why do you think the government is making us wear it because what if the car is underwater and we can't get out because the seat belt is stuck.
p.s.
i have never gotten a ticket.

• 54 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

OMG...Chris That INO was vary stupid.

Just like Nick said the statment "Free Country" dos NOT mean the exact thing, it has some law...And if it were the "free" country you imagine then the world would not last vary long.

Also if you don't want to wear a seatbelt fine, next time a car hits you and IF you live Im sure you'll think about that moment and how you could of prevented all of that with a seatbelt.

And the "Free Country" dose not mean you can do WHATEVER you want, it means that the people of the country have the right to say what they want. They have the right to vote, you are lucky that the US is free. Some countries would not allow a word to come out of your mouth to critises the government.

frankie135
frankie135
1 posts
Nomad

seatbelts have saved many peoples lives from head on collisions with cars.
would you rather be fined for not wearing a seatbelt or be thrown through the front of your car when you get it?

Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

sometimes i forget to put on my seatbelt.
(and my parents dont remind me. hehe)

~Zarzima~

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

like dane cook says
"...I was gonna go to your party but when I was on my way there I flipped into a REVENE and when I was falling I was saying "I am not going to make it to this party" o' and my seatbelt mealted over me in the fire so it was no longer a seatbelt but a strap -o- death." This is funny 2 " And you know when they are like let me rite down the directions. So when your in the car you always cut down their directions and then they always have the part in parentises where it says (if you hit the train tracks youve gone to far. Then your like "EERRRR crap" and then you get so anel about the directions its like "Turn left at the red house. Thats maron you flippen idiot"

quillandsaber
quillandsaber
35 posts
Peasant

Seat belts cut accident fatalities by fifty percent (if I remember correctly). I'm guessing this is like Schenk v US--the safety of many outweighs the freedom of the individual.

Phluphyphill
Phluphyphill
25 posts
Nomad

Well maybe they should make some type of seatbelts that adapts to the type of terrain there in

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

seat belts not only are for your safety but for the other drivers

(this is just one example) say you were not wearing a seatbelt and a large bump knocked you out because you were thrown whatever direction because the seatbelt was not restraining you, the car could go out of control and danger other drivers as well as yourself.

An the chances of being underwater in your car and the seatbelt being stuck is EXTREMELY unlikely

that is a pretty weak and bullshit case

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

seat belt is helpful because when ever ur mom stops realy HARD U GO FOWARD OR MIGHT LOOSE UR BIG TEETH LOL THAT HAPPEND TO ME BEFORE IT HURted very bad

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

It hurted? And you lost your big teeth? Well, that is just another reason why you SHOULD where your seatbelt.

Showing 46-54 of 54