Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

the impact of rap on kids and teeagers

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:11pm

daswiftarrow

daswiftarrow

930 posts

well that is true, technology does make it easier to kill, but in the aincent times, people thought it was an honor to fight wars, and kill and die, so there was more battles, would you think that would balance it out?

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:13pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, I agree with Asherlee because if somebody just loves violences for some weird reason then they'll love violent video games. Also, if they see something that they think is cool, from the game, which could be killing somebody in a very brutal way, then those people might consider trying something like that.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:15pm

daswiftarrow

daswiftarrow

930 posts

well nick, games may influence violence, but your not going to play a game....say grand theft auto san andreas, its not just going to make you go kill hundreds of police, as long as their is new media, it will be blamed for violence

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:18pm

xgamer424

xgamer424

256 posts

i play violent video games all the time and i don't kill people.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:23pm

daswiftarrow

daswiftarrow

930 posts

ya i play stuff like dead rising, the ones with extreme gore and violence, and i dont go kill people

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:44pm

SneakyAssasin21

SneakyAssasin21

26 posts

I play halo and I kill alot of people in it and I am not going phyco

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:46pm

daswiftarrow

daswiftarrow

930 posts

well video games may actuly help, because maybe you had gotten very angry at school or your job earlier, you could just go home kill some people, and that may calm you down, since you are doing something you enjoy

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 5:52pm

dcfb312

dcfb312

213 posts

I dont listen to rap but I think it sends a bad message. I like light rock.