Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Learn To Fly guide in 16-18 days! (IT REALLY WORKS!!!)

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 4:16am

darkbyte

darkbyte

39 posts

1) Don’t touch the controls for the first jump. You should get 17 money. Spend it on acceleration.

2) Second jump: press right arrow between first bounce and second bounce; just a little to make yourself flat. You should have 52ish money. Buy a glider.

3) From now on, you should never bounce.

4) Buy ramp height next (2/3 blobs of it), then rocket. After then, upgrading is up to you, but avoid small upgrades (less than 4 blobs for the first three items and the rocket fuel). The glider upgrade is the most important and you should always get it asap. A good guide is the maximum speed: glider 1 can go at 50mph, glider 2 at 100mph (barely), glider 3 at 225mph. If you see an award that says you have to go faster than your current glider can reasonably do, it may mean you’ve under-upgraded it. But don’t panic, and definitely don’t “try” for an award you can’t do, or you’ll waste a whole day. :(

5) Rockets are almost important to buy as glider. Buy rocket level 1, then 4/5 blobs in rocket fuel, then rocket 2, then rocket 3, then try to upgrade rocket fuel to max. That is interspersed with the other upgrades, of course. To use rockets, just hold space while you’re still on the ramp, and don’t let go until it’s empty. The default launch angle isn’t too bad for rockets, but if you want a height award you’ll want to steer up, and if you want the speed award (and others) you’ll want to steer down.

6) Get every award before moving onto the next hill. I usually go for the height award first, forming a very tight curve into the air, then zooming down and flattening out just before the water. Sometimes that will get you a time award too. After that I go for a more sensible jump, as explained at the top of the post.

7) I finished the last award on the penultimate ramp on day 15 and (getting height and time awards on day 16, and 4k distance award on day 17), I got the badge on exactly day 18. Probably could have stretched it to 17, but there really was no point. I didn’t get the 225mph award at any point; didn’t need the money and it’s barely worth the distance/time it costs you.

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 4:18am

darkbyte

darkbyte

39 posts

Why did it get all messed up???

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 4:53am

Graham

Graham

6,421 posts

did you c+p it from somewhere like word?

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 8:06am

ultimatetitan

ultimatetitan

747 posts

i alos think u copied this from somewhere coz it has so many copyrights

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 1:34pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 5:21pm

darkbyte

darkbyte

39 posts

did you c+p it from somewhere like word?

yeah copied it from word...

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 6:06pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Next time copy it to notepad, than recopy it here and symbols won't show up...

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 10:45pm

tomthesniper

tomthesniper

310 posts

What are you talking about?

Posted Jul 26, '09 at 3:30am

asdyui

asdyui

31 posts

firetail_madness wrote:

Just Watch This Youtube Video.

ahh youtube the answer to everything

Posted Aug 2, '09 at 7:52am

rufia41

rufia41

2 posts

i love this game ty for the help

Reply to Learn To Fly guide in 16-18 days! (IT REALLY WORKS!!!)

You must be logged in to post a reply!