Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Armor points go down?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 9:26am

AzaJeffery

AzaJeffery

44 posts

The problem is currently that if someone deletes your comment you AP goes down. This I think is a silly idea because people like to keep their player chat clean.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 9:32am

Piggg

Piggg

109 posts

Well you see now a days most people go to other people's account page to leave comments or add them, they are actually just spamming things like "hi", "add me" and things like that and they are gainning AP. Personaly i don't mind about them leaving comments behind but i will delete those people's comments if they are actually spamming to get AP.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 11:56am

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

This happens for a reason. If a comment is deleted for SPAM, the user should not get those points. It makes it unfair for the users that get their points legitimately and fair, and gives an advantage to spammers. That is why we have it set up so if a comment is deleted, the points are lost.

People just need to learn not to get so attached to their specific point values.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 12:24pm

hooterman12345678910

hooterman12345678910

14 posts

people are always spaming to make there points go down.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 12:32pm

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

558 posts

What he means is he does not like keeping comments on his profile so he knows when he gest new comments but then he realised that you lost points from it.

Posted Mar 28, '08 at 2:55pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

It was a simple mistake, hootersman. The help page could also help with any questions you have.
http://armorgames.com/page/help