ForumsSupport ForumArmor points go down?

5 2943
AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

The problem is currently that if someone deletes your comment you AP goes down. This I think is a silly idea because people like to keep their player chat clean.

• 5 Replies
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well you see now a days most people go to other people's account page to leave comments or add them, they are actually just spamming things like "hi", "add me" and things like that and they are gainning AP. Personaly i don't mind about them leaving comments behind but i will delete those people's comments if they are actually spamming to get AP.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This happens for a reason. If a comment is deleted for SPAM, the user should not get those points. It makes it unfair for the users that get their points legitimately and fair, and gives an advantage to spammers. That is why we have it set up so if a comment is deleted, the points are lost.

People just need to learn not to get so attached to their specific point values.

hooterman12345678910
hooterman12345678910
11 posts
Nomad

people are always spaming to make there points go down.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

What he means is he does not like keeping comments on his profile so he knows when he gest new comments but then he realised that you lost points from it.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

It was a simple mistake, hootersman. The help page could also help with any questions you have.
[url]http://armorgames.com/page/help[/url]

Showing 1-5 of 5