ForumsGamesMMORPG's: Know of any?

4 2672
maestrorage
maestrorage
20 posts
Nomad

I'm in need of a game that i can be consistent with that is free and not crappy. I would be glad to play something similar to runescape but If i have to download it i don't mind either. I just need something i can stick with.

Can you guys tell me some of the MMORPG's that you are playing?

• 4 Replies
armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

There is moparscape which is a messed up version of runescape and I think you have to download it or maple story thats an ok one....But if you want to play a game where you dont have a charecter that you can see, google search unification war or galactic conquest those are online war games

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Hi there. A really good MMORPG is shot online. This is a golfing game that you download. It is multiplayer and the graphics are very good. It has an internet game rating of 9/10 but it really depends on whether you into that type. If not there is anarchy online. It is a big game but is very fun. Basicly what you do is create a character and battle others or computer generated monsters. The graphics on that game are also very complex but for both you will need good powerful computer. I reccomend you at least look at them and check there minimum requirments.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

the only one I've ever played was RuneScape, pretty much because it's absolutely free, no downloads, and you don't have to put in personal information. It's pretty fun in the beginning, but after a while it is the most boring thing ever. also, there are people on there who pretty much ruin everything about it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Guys, check out the sticky topic in this section there is already a topic on MMORPGs, thanks!

Showing 1-4 of 4