ForumsGamesAge of War 2

23 53239
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I'm a big fun of Age of War 1, and I cant wait for sequel. I heard that Age of War 2 will have more ages, more units, more features and Multiplayer. And that It will be done In about 1 mounth...

• 23 Replies
donvito08
donvito08
10 posts
Nomad

OMG OMG OMG. i cant wait for this to come out. one of my fav games ever!
i thought that there wasnt going to be a number 2 but im so happy there is.
should be awesome from what i hear and it looks so cool if u seen the pictures.

would be cool if there was a way you could create a race or something still, i think the updates will be good enough. awesome game
xx

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Autor of Age of War 2 says that there will be suprise, I can't wait to see what is it

stackware
stackware
1 posts
Nomad

the creator announced that the game would come out in 2 months.THAT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO.

sniperman101
sniperman101
1 posts
Nomad

i canot wait any longer it so exiting on max games it,s coming out in 5 days..........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Autor of Age of War 2 says that there will be suprise, I can't wait to see what is it

Hope its not another pic of a knight... honestly, when I saw "extras", I thought "oh cool, I can modify the game a little bit", but no....no no no....
chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

i cant wait either

i thought it was supposed to come out along time ago but oh well

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Okay either maxgames is being lazy, or too dumb too look for a game that has been sent to them on christmas.... Or they have no staff working on the website because of break.

dms269
dms269
49 posts
Shepherd

Okay either maxgames is being lazy, or too dumb too look for a game that has been sent to them on christmas.... Or they have no staff working on the website because of break.

The author said that maxgames is waiting until after the break to release it because they want a big launch and since many people are away from their computers during the break that wouldn't have been likely.

They have a countdown to when they will release it.
Showing 16-23 of 23