ForumsWEPROperation Chaos

11 5100
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Operation chaos, with CO Rush Limbaugh, is "exceeding all objectives" by encouraging Republican "operatives" to vote for Hillary Clinton to keep her in the presidential race and keep the chaos in the Democratic party. The last phase of this mission is to "infiltrate" the Democratic National Convention by having "operatives" elected Democratic Party delegates ant vote for Clinton. Will this work or not? I would like to hear your opinions.

• 11 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, first of all welcome to the forums and all that jazz.

Secondly, it is Rush Limbaugh. Who really can trust what he says? He is a bloated, over opinionated air bag.

I do not understand why he would even want to do that. No matter what he influences Republicans to do, there will always be problems in the Democratic party. I think it has more to do with him not wanting Obama even the slightest chance of getting into the White House. Obama is already transending the white, Republican vote barrier.

I see this a last ditch effort to stop what is going on.

Also, it does not hurt he already berated McCain long before he got the nod from his party.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

The only reason Clinton is still in the race is because of crossover voters. . . aka Operation Chaos Operatives.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

That might be true, but if so, it is not helping all that much. Clinton's only real chance to get the nod from the Democratic party lies in the hands of the Super Delegates(SD from now on). Which are utter bull in the first place.

If she does win soley due to SD votes, what message would that send? That the first serious black man running for president got victory tugged out from under his feet due to some technicality? But that is another story for another time.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Hillary Clinton won in Texas by about 100,000 votes. She got about 115,000 crossover votes in that state. If that isn't affecting the election, I don't know what is.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

That is Texas. When you think 'Texas', do think of a bunch of white men and woman that love African-Americans? Not I. And 100,000 in a state like Texas is not that large of a gap. Even with that, the decision is often too close to call until the polls close.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

The reason Limbaugh is doing this is so that Clinton and Obama bloody each other up plolitically so that in the general election they wont stand a chance against McCain.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

So is this for real? Or some sort of conspiracy theory?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Haha, good question. Did not look into it too far my self..But when someone mentions Limbaugh and outrageous ideas like this I tend to believe.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

This is for real.

Direct any questions to my CO to elrushbo@eibnet.com.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I was wondering when someone would make this thread.

I think Operation Chaos will work because if Republican crossover voters keep Hilary in the race it will allow Obama to bring up issues about her that have not already been brought up.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

TY, kurgle, and do u wanna be friends?

Showing 1-11 of 11