ForumsGame Walkthroughssonny cheat problem

32 9668
viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

when i ty to cheat and lvl up it doesnt let me quit what's wrong?

• 32 Replies
darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

lol lmaos, currently there are only two usable glitches (not cheats). there is the stats cheat where you click the option, and the other is the equipment cheat. Note the stats cheat works on ALL characters regardless of class requirements.

Yes, you can beat the entire thing even zone 4 without cheats, except it'll take a while to get to about lvl 23~30.

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

Dont argue with me for the concept of whether it is actually a cheat or glitch. A glitch is an error in the game where something doesnt go as planned, where as a cheat is actually something the creator puts into the game for players to have a better gameplay or have something of a sandbox.

Also I forgot to say, do not re-spec when doing the stats cheat, it will revert EVERYTHING i do mean EVERYTHING besides your equiped stuff to your normal lvl.

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

HAS THE CHEAT GONE ON SONNY?

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

I THIK IT IS A GLITCH

WHymE55
WHymE55
32 posts
Nomad

I think Krin might of deleted it.

monkey1313
monkey1313
7 posts
Nomad

He stoped the glithch

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

krin locked that cheat u no

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

that happened to me too

A_Smile_Explodes
A_Smile_Explodes
13 posts
Nomad

Well, it might be kind of obvious to fix that problem, as, like MrMonkey said, many walkthroughs and posts that talk about the Sonny cheat. I'm not surprised he took it out, but I think it was a good idea. Cheating is fun to mess around with, but only after beating the game, IMHO.

A_Smile_Explodes
A_Smile_Explodes
13 posts
Nomad

Well, it might be kind of obvious to fix that problem, as, like MrMonkey said, many walkthroughs and posts talk about the Sonny cheat. I'm not surprised he took it out, but I think it was a good idea. Cheating is fun to mess around with, but only after beating the game, IMHO.

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

wats the equipment and stat cheat?

andytheshark
andytheshark
11 posts
Nomad

Have the same problem when it fades and I click it it says ring not blue or something wait till it my turn or something. When is the right time to click it and what does fade mean?

andytheshark
andytheshark
11 posts
Nomad

wats the equipment and stat cheat?

magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

dosent work for me too

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

i dont think it works because it turns orange real quick...stat cheat get any thing that has a +(somethin)attribute.. go to inventory..grab it and take to green square at bottom left hand corner.. then put it in the attributes slot is and enjoy

Showing 16-30 of 32