ForumsWEPRwhy not to do drugs

52 11877
SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

drugs will kill you eventually because of the addiction and if you do it once you will get addicted. my sisters best friend's brother did pot and he is in a drug rehab.

• 52 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

also like i posted sneakyassassin, beer can much easier kill you through car wrecks, or something else, yes i know you can die from being high, but being high, you actuly do have slightly more control of yourself

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

yes but if you don't get in an accident pot will kill you faster

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well actuly, thats not always true, for one thing pot attacks your lungs, the tissue there can be replaced by time, but alchahol attacks brain cells, and those can not be replaced

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

that is true

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

sorry I gotta go

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Awww, super sad. Brain cells are rebuilt daily. Research, research and more research.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

really...hmmm school was finaly wrong, of course i do go to one of those schools that hammer it into your head that drugs and alchahol or evil and will pretty much get the world killed

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

You shouldnt do drugs cause its retarded and it costs tons of money then going to rehab or buying those patches to get off them costs more money

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

meth is the most effective drug out there loook the coca cola use cocaine in there soda once and drugs make u lose ur family even ur life

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Why do so many people care if someone does illegal/legal drugs. It's their life they can decide what they want to do in it or with it.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

seriously, im with kurgle

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Unlike you people in the south, us northerners do smoke allot of dope and drugs are a big part of peoples lives. You have to understand that there are drugs that you may be doing in your everyday lives without knowledge. Did you know that caffeine, cigarettes and alcohol are drugs, BUT they are legalized. AND if u abuse these drugs you will also get addicted! So dont be like "drugs are bad im never gona do them", because soon enough you will be like that bum on the corner of the street shooting heroine into his arm.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by us Northerners Crunk? canadians?

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Yes

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Weed has no long term effect it just a pain killer real and it calm you and it really hard to get addicted to it and it can't kill you they tested monkey and took out their brains and say that there was not difference it the brain.
I agree with Asherlee. And it easier to overdose with water the weed.

Showing 16-30 of 52