ForumsWEPRwhy not to do drugs

52 11873
SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

drugs will kill you eventually because of the addiction and if you do it once you will get addicted. my sisters best friend's brother did pot and he is in a drug rehab.

• 52 Replies
armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

try telling that to the English! they came to America to do what? GROW TOBACCO! lol, but ya, all tobacco does is give u lung cancer, but then again, what DOESNT GIVE CANCER?

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

The real question drug users need to ask themselves is why do they feel the need to escape from reality?

Then spend their time fixing that.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

jtwolf, brings up a good tidbit. A person can and has overdosed on water.

Now, taking in illegal substances is obviously against the law and should not be done. I personally find it strange that alcohol is legal when marijuana is not. I wish all those alcoholics in the world were potheads instead. Think about it this way. When Daddy (the alcoholic) comes home from a drinking binge he might hit his son who's only playing with his army men in the floor. But if Daddy (the pothead) comes home from smoking he is more likely to lay down in the floor and play army with him.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

That is true about dope smokers, they tend to be more relaxed, and when there high they dont get angry, just dont catch them when there jones'n for a joint. Although there 2 different types of drunks, theres the happy drunk, and the angry drunk(who you know most of).

To Decadent Dragon, who are we to say what is reality or not? To many of the indigenous tribes in America, Africa and Asia, take hallucinogens. When they are high they believe that they are in another dimension, still on earth but they are closer to a "spirit world". Even some Americans have discovered this world by taking the hallucinogen called DMT, which is found in the human body. I can get into quantum theory and the material world but thats another tompic.

to the post about English people(from Britain). They didnt come here to grow tobacco, the native Americans already had tobacco and marijuana. The English then started to trade with Natives and the were able to cultivate tobacco within there territories.

One thing I have to say is to be careful of what you say, I understand with different opinions, perspectives and such, but when youâre talking about events, logical things and facts, its best to do some research before you speak. Its just irritating to hear.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

marijuana can be harmful to parts of the body, though, Asherlee, you don't go to rehab for it but people like the fast-speeding affects that hit you by taking it. So they get addicted just caz they like what it does to 'em. They dont' go to rehab but they're certainly in trouble.

Also, There are millions of reasons not to do drugs, heck, besides the Ciggarete I had when I was seven [Long story, Shush >.>] I've never had any other sort of drug. Not planning to, either.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Crunk when it comes to drugs, been there done that. Reality is preferred. We don't have to watch 'What The Bleep' to figure that out.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Well no matter what people think about drugs, there will always be drugs. You take drugs(legal or not) on a daily basis. To cure disease you will take drugs, to relieve a headache u will take drugs, to relax after a hard days work u will take drugs. The reality of it all is that weather or not u disapprove of them, they will consume you.

outofpickles
outofpickles
9 posts
Nomad

drugs are stupid, people who do them are stupid (no offense) they say on them "warning may cause ________________"
enter cancer here

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Pot is not that great you dont go to rehab for it and Ashree is right you are more likly to get addictive to caffien have you ever heard of people that cant do anything till they have there cup of coffe

partayyperson
partayyperson
80 posts
Nomad

it sucks shortens ure life, ok u feel good for like a few hrs ure feelin good but then uhh i feel like ---- well anyways, u get addicted and eventual;y u die just dont even take it once

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Crunk, thats stupid. There will always be drugs, but those drugs are very hard to get, smuggle, or use for medicine so if they were banned there simply gone. I would have preffered a war on drugs to blow all the opium mines in Afghanistan.
Other drugs like the junk we have is bad. Useless, and it kills you. I say even alcohol sucks, kids start and they never start, its increasing.

Also, from record charts, Drug usage is increasing each year, bit by bit.

Also, Ipfan, Can't say I'mma miss you, sorry.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I agree with everything you said Armed Blade...even about that dude lpfan. lol Well of course drugs are useless. I don't know this for a fact, but I bet more than 75% of drug users did it just because their friend did it.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

It depends if the drug is a medication like a aspirin or something like that. If the drug is illegal, it is illegal for your health and to convince you not to take that drug because that drug will most likely kill you. Drugs are not useless, just the illegal ones are.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, some of the illegal ones are illegal not for health reasons, i.e. marijuana.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

I personally know a person who dose marijuana like everyday and she is an great student. She has 100 average in all of her classes. She never study for anything. Right before a test she had not study for she would say that I'm going to fail but when her grade come it a 100 on the test.

Showing 31-45 of 52