ForumsGamesSonny 3 is in development!!!!

52 32839
tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I had just looked onto Krin's homepage here and found he is currently working on Sonny 3. If that isn't awesome I wish you a painful death or for you to actually play the game. I don't care what you talk about, as long as it concerns Sonny 3.

• 52 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hopefully Sonny 3 won't take two years...

Well with Multiplayer being added it could possibly take longer then the last I would imagine. Unless the Single Player is not as long as the last one.
CrazyBurningFire
CrazyBurningFire
50 posts
Nomad

Can't wait until it comes out!!!! I'm a huge Sonny fan! but sadly once you beat it it becomes very boring and Repetitive. But hopefully it passes Sonny 2 in gameplay.....and a better story!

~MLSxTermin8or96~ Xbox Live GT
Add me as your friend!!!!!

ZumaChop
ZumaChop
7 posts
Nomad

ItS gOnNa B aWeSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodoubica
Rodoubica
25 posts
Nomad

can't wait for Sonny 3 to come...XD

henshaw33
henshaw33
9 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 yay!

Sonny isn't all that repetitive, you have multiple difficulties to choose from, and different classes that each have like 3 or 4 different styles of builds.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I hope it's wayyyyy different because I have already played sonny and sonny 2 enough and I don't want to pretty much play the same thing except a new storyline.

bighen
bighen
20 posts
Nomad

This is gonna be sick!!!!!!!! Ima beat it like the first day it comes out!

D3STR0YERR
D3STR0YERR
5 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure half the people here, including me, will orgasm when Sonny 3 comes out.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

I'm getting excited!!!

dealer
dealer
1 posts
Nomad

yeah, someone said on page 1 that the baron sounds gayer and gayer, its true. In the first sonny when you fight him, he puts on a really gay accent (dont know how to spell sorry ) and tries to do an evil laugh, BUT THAT SOUNDS GAY ASWELL! Sonny 2 isnt actually that bad with him, he sounds quiet funny

Zarroc
Zarroc
10 posts
Nomad

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! Can't wait for Sonny 3. I hope like once you beat the game you can use the cheat from the first one. That would be fun. hehe

Tim06906924
Tim06906924
17 posts
Farmer

I'm not expecting sonny 3 to come anytime soon. Krin has had that statement on his profile for a long time, I would really appreciate if he updated it.
But anyway I'll keep waiting and hopefully we will all get the same feeling as when we played 1 & 2

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

I'm not expecting sonny 3 to come anytime soon. Krin has had that statement on his profile for a long time, I would really appreciate if he updated it.

your right actually...
sonny 3 may not come out in another year...this hype is pointless lol... krin will say when it may come out. But yeah i love sonny and cant wait for the 3rd to be out either. In the meantime, theres plenty of games to play
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I think that somewhere there is a BETA VERSION OF SONNY 3! Just have to find it! I saw a user thanking KRIN for the beta version so i guess it came out but i haven't found out yet. I am not gonna name that user but if you go to krin's profile RIGHT NOW (check the time of this post) on of the last comments in krin's profile will be his.

If there is a BETA VERSION OF SONNY 3 there is nothing that can prevent me from testing it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Styxe
Styxe
2 posts
Nomad

You can't listen to that guy, he gives out the wrong information and watches the reaction of people, it's best to just ignore him.

Showing 16-30 of 52