ForumsSupport ForumHighscore competitions for armor points.

9 3523
idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Pick a random game, make sure it can log highest scores for AG and the winner gets some points.

• 9 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

what? i don't think that's a good idea if I'm getting it.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

No this doesn't sound like a good idea. Some people know how to hack games. This would get out of hand.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Not if it logs the scores on Armor games rather than through the creators websites.

That is if anyone knows how to actually code that.

Please don't state your opinion if you don't understand, that makes your comment spam.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Good idea.

Doesn't that make it like +3 for idrumtomuch?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I thought I understood my opinion. I didn't know that the scores could go to Armor Games. Well thanks for corredting me! ~

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Yes that would be +3. Thanks for keeping count.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Its alright,but then it just totally changes the way people play games,they play the games for fun,and post for points...Now they would play for points..AND posts...It would just change things...

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

This is a once a week or month thing with one game...

It won't change anything. Except maybe make the users interact a bit more.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

What you obviously don't understand about game hacking is there's a program which changes the variables while you're playing the game. You don't hack the website itself, you hack the game. Therefore, it's just as though you actually got the score you got. No matter whether you submit it or screenshot it, it will appear as though you really had the score you hacked. There's no way to tell short of being in the room with someone while they play.

Showing 1-9 of 9