ForumsSupport ForumGive The Moderators A Pat On The Back!

20 5698
AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Hi there. One thing that brang me to armor games was the moderators. These are the people that change the website, help others and contribute the most to armor games. Recently I have needed a lot of help from the moderator "Calm" and he has helped me so much. I'm not going in to detail but I think these moderators have helped us all a great deal.

This is the right place to pledge a thanks to the moderators and show them your appreciation. It isn't an easy job so I think we all have something to say.

• 20 Replies
LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yes the moderators are really great. They help make ArmorGames a better and safer place to chat and play. The new moderators are also fitting in with the normal ones like they have been one since the start great job guys.

Marshos211
Marshos211
11 posts
Nomad

I totally agree with everyone here THANK YOU MODERATORS!!! Especially Ashlee, she swings the hammer of justice with insurmountable force. Keep it up guys...

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Thanks moderators for all my merits and for helping me when I need it you are all great

Go Moderators!

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

i agree moderators are good they work very hard for this site and to build it up i think they work hard every day and help us if people bover or bully us and helped me when i first came on so
WELL DONE MODERATORS

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MODERATORS
Without you guys, this place would be a total wreck =/
thanks for the help in all of the stickies you guys have made.

Showing 16-20 of 20