ForumsGames[necro] Spore!

23 7374
GrassTrumpet
GrassTrumpet
99 posts
Nomad

Super fun game!

Anyone has it?

The only thing that I would add would bee the option to play online with other people.

Comments?

• 23 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The game is an epic failure and I don't recommend it to anyone. Oh, and there are billions of Spore threads, so next time, look for one before you make a new one.

GrassTrumpet
GrassTrumpet
99 posts
Nomad

It's not an "epic failure" to me.

It's a really fun game for people who like adventures.

Obviously this game is not made for hard-core gamers that only buy a game to beat it.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

The game is an epic failure

Would you be so kind as to tell us why?
--

Spore is an awesome game! It's just not as... Hardcore I suppose. It's pretty much a game about evolution, from cell to sentience to space faring, and most recently, adventuring. It's not about mindlessly slaughtering aliens, or chopping up hordes of zombies.
Jacques
Jacques
147 posts
Nomad

Spore is a game for hardcore gamers to just take a break . E3 said it was the best pc game of 2008 . And I totally agree with that

Tiruga
Tiruga
37 posts
Nomad

i liked spore, but after you reach the space, it becomes boring :/

Jacques
Jacques
147 posts
Nomad

Yes only untill you start making money and get weapons and then tke on the Grox empire .

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Well, there's also the new expansion, Galactic Adventures. Loads of fun, though recommend waiting till the price hits $20 or lower, cause $30 was a bit much.

Jacques
Jacques
147 posts
Nomad

The price in South Africa is R150(about $18)

chahinkerknawi
chahinkerknawi
50 posts
Nomad

great game, one to recommend

GrassTrumpet
GrassTrumpet
99 posts
Nomad

Yes, I am going to purchase GA very soon.

It looks very fun!

What looks super fun are the jet packs!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I game that I was super exicted for a couple years ago when it was in development but when I actually played it I found how easily a good game could be spoiled.

Here is a good unbaised review on Spore and how really isn't so good.

I played spore I and was throughly dissapointed. The cell stage was fun itself. The creature stage was also good but not as well developed and fun as the cell stage. The game started to decline in the tribal stage due to the limited gameplay and the fact it was extremely easy. The biggest dissapoinment was the civilazation age which really felt like a really cheap knock-of, of a strategy game (if you could call it that). Then you reach you space age and you get excited that there might be a change but really it's a repetitive trading game that takes place in space. The space stage is really the main phase of the game and is a major disspoinmetn. I felt spore could of been a lot better than it was.

GrassTrumpet
GrassTrumpet
99 posts
Nomad

Yes, that's why there is a thing called Galactic Adventures.

It is a Spore add-on and it is pretty much super fun from what I've seen and heard.

It's pretty much the space stage and you get to go down to the planets and pretty much explore all on your on (pretty much like the creature stage ... But better)

There are also adventures you can make and or play other people's missions.

To me, it sounds VERRRRY fun.

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

The game is an epic failure and I don't recommend it to anyone.

*Spits on ground*

Spore is a absolutely great game that I would recommend to anyone. The graphics are great, so is the gameplay, so is the everything else, the only thing I don't really like about it is in space stage you can get lost in a different galaxy >.< I'm saying this with experience.
VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

Wooh! Spore PWNS! Anyway I love Galactic Adventures. It is sooo much fun! fluffybunny I loled @ your lost thing...It's happened to me too.

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

It's happened to me too.

*sigh*
It happens to everyone...
Showing 1-15 of 23