181 posts
Nomad

Witch is better

• 24 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Maple Story is a much better game than Runescape, for example, in maple story you get to keep ALL your items when you die, in Runescape you get to keep 3 items with the highest alchemy value. Runescape gets very boring after a while, you level doing repatative tasks and one-player quests. In MS you can do multi-player questing and you don't have to do tons of repetative tasks, just some easy quests. In RS you can't do anything now, no player killing(that is what really mademe hate RS!!), no buying cash(they tried to stop real world trading but did that happen? A}no, or B}NO) Then look at MS, nicer people, interesting quests, you can look like a modern person, you can even have a face!(just a joke to RS)MS has many more reasons it's better but i don't like either that much, i personally prefer World of Warcraft(WoW is really expensive though!)

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

This thread should be locked, it is in the wrong section

Aidanwars
Aidanwars
29 posts
Nomad

I dont like either because not to good graphics, a good game is starcraft, and really who put this on music?

bulle_bullet
bulle_bullet
14 posts
Nomad

mapel story is 100 times better game. Runscape becomed boring i played runescape for a long time,than it becomed boring.Mapel story still is good and one of best games

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Maple Story does have some good graphics and gameplay and there are many quests but yes there are some flaws that they need to smooth out...on the other hand Runescape is a fun Windows game but the game play is kinda choppy and the characters look like boxes that I can make on paint. I think that Maple story may be the better game in this situation depending on what you prefer but my pick is Maple Story!

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

I've never played Maple Story, so I'd have to say Runescape. You're in the wrong topic section though. You might want to try the games section.

urastarburst
urastarburst
14 posts
Nomad

runescape sucks. mapel story never heard of

QJiggle
QJiggle
7 posts
Nomad

They are both fun. My preference is Runescape just because of the wide variety of skills. Most people rant about Runescape because of the graphics but if it had as good of graphics as WoW I believe it would reach much more mainstream success. Creator of the thread, you spelled Maplestory wrong. It is one word and it is maple not maple.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

There is already a topic on this in the Games forum. Thanks!

Showing 16-24 of 24