Forums

ForumsFlash Games

This is the Only Level (Stage 31)

Posted Jun 8, '14 at 12:29pm

iancee

iancee

1 post

I think that you can't beat it. The stage name is, strangely, undefined.  "How is it strange?" you ask. If you think about it, the rest of the stage names are capitalized, with this stage lowercase. Other than hacking, there is NO WAY to beat it.

It's a glitch. It has always been. It is because you beat the game without it resetting your data. So, it puts you at the NEXT stage, stage 31, undefined.
The name might be the default name when there is no name to it.

There is no such thing as a stage 32. If you really BEAT stage 31, it's at best the game will crash.

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 10:20pm

minecraftandcake147

minecraftandcake147

2 posts

You have to click the elephant on the title screen multiple times. That takes you to "undefined", a level which has bested me, a scatterbrained young genius. I beat FML mode, and could not find the answer.

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 10:23pm

minecraftandcake147

minecraftandcake147

2 posts

@TheButterSlenderMan Haha lol we think alike! I tried the Konami Code as well! That is just uncannily hilarious!

Posted Jul 9, '14 at 2:18pm

Crazyethan

Crazyethan

1 post

@iancee It's not a glitch. As @minecraftandcake147 said you click on the elephant on the title screen several times; taking you to the level 31. Undefined. You cannot beat this level in ANY way-- John just wanted to troll/make people mad.

~Ethan

(P.S. >BLUE? Bad Little [UNDEFINED] Elephant. Hehe)

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 4:53pm

mario101

mario101

1 post

cant pass

Posted Sep 8, '14 at 1:19am

DmiCool20

DmiCool20

1 post

I used **************' hacked version, pressed "skip level" on lvl 32...

Level 32 is level 1, with the name "NO LEVELDESC SET".

Reply to This is the Only Level (Stage 31)

You must be logged in to post a reply!