Forums

ForumsFlash Games

This is the Only Level (Stage 31)

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 10:30pm

novanight542

novanight542

6 posts

I lowered the # if clicks per sec so the thing wouldn't reach 23k deaths by the time I finished my shower... after ~ 27 min 16k kills...

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 10:37pm

novanight542

novanight542

6 posts

I mean 20k...
OMFG I just past 20k.. im at 20440

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 10:39pm

singid25

singid25

1,266 posts

did the exit open? I guess it didn't, since Jhon wouldn't make people wait....

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 10:41pm

Zsmasher

Zsmasher

1 post

maybe the level is just an add on to mess and anger people

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 10:52pm

hpgeek

hpgeek

1 post

I agree that it is probably just to mess with us... for now.

I think that later, John may make a This is the Only Level sequel that will start on stage 31 which will be called undefined

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 11:06pm

dp6669

dp6669

190 posts

lol i hate level 31
there has to be a solution!
i dont think he would just make a level to piss people off and to be unbeatable

Posted Aug 11, '09 at 11:09pm

dp6669

dp6669

190 posts

and the theory about holding tab untl you get to panic and then hold enter works
i held it down for like 30 seconds and got like 1.5k deaths

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 8:19am

New999

New999

120 posts

Guys the thing is Stage 31 is actually a glitch. it happened to me.

You cannot beat it. the codes from other games dont work, dying a number of times dont help, beating the game under a time fails and pretty much everything you do will fail.

This is an unbeatable glitch and the only way out of it is the erase your data on that game by clicking Erase Game and clicking Yes. the glitch will be gone, but so will your progress.

it isnt an add, there is no solution and really its not part of the game. ask John yourselfs. he will say "there is no Stage 31". also in the comments i said the glitch and when he sees it (or this thread) he might be able to fix it.

but until its fixed you might wanna be careful not to get this for not only is it an unbeatable glitch, its also an anger glitch cause you have to erase the game data to get rid of it and that WILL piss you off.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 8:24am

New999

New999

120 posts

sorry for double post but pretty much hacking the level to see what happens when you go through? i dont even think the pipe will work. but if it does it might just crash or something. cause there isnt even a Stage 32. just 1 to 30. 31 is a glitch and 32 is a lie. why? cause even if you hack your way through, it might not let you go through OR it crashes the game or something.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 8:29am

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

Well, you would really have beaten the game, so in reality, you would erase the game if you continue, its just you don't really erase it, it just starts again.

However, I also knew it was a glitch. John could have put it in deliberately (and actually could be lying about it being a glitch or no stage 31), who knows?

So people, DO NOT take stage 31 too seriously, it is unsolvable/glitch, If it is a glitch, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

i dont think he would just make a level to piss people off and to be unbeatable

He could have...

Reply to This is the Only Level (Stage 31)

You must be logged in to post a reply!