Forums

ForumsFlash Games

This is the Only Level (Stage 31)

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 8:43am

New999

New999

116 posts

mrtim: i agree with every word. except for the erase part cause it does really erase the whole thing. how? you know the Refresh and Credits levels? well if you play those again while you havent erased it it stays opened. however if you erase it you have to open those the same way you opened them before again. but i guess its only those 2.

and i forgot something, whats with these things about deaths? dying in this game is bad! or maybe its good? i dont know due to the fact this game doesnt count your score nor give you a scoreboard. so i guess you could just die 90k times and leave it playing for a whole week and wouldnt fail on score.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 11:54am

Masahiro_Sakurai

Masahiro_Sakurai

1 post

The solution(If there is one) is in the code of the game. So unless any of you happen to possess "l337 hax skillz", the world may never know.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 1:41pm

SmellyAcornsINC

SmellyAcornsINC

20 posts

mmaybe john was going to make the game longer but decided not to and forgot to delete level 31.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 1:45pm

Generalpie

Generalpie

36 posts

If John did want to piss people off in the web,

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 1:49pm

FifulX

FifulX

23 posts

I think John just piss us around with that... lmao when i 1st got that hahah

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 2:16pm

groovychick

groovychick

1 post

Stage 31 is a glitch, i played the game once stage 31 was there then i erased the game and played again stage 31 was not there...If it's not a glitch i don't know what it is!

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 2:55pm

uber1

uber1

215 posts

Stage 31 is a glitch, i played the game once stage 31 was there then i erased the game and played again stage 31 was not there...If it's not a glitch i don't know what it is!

You don't erase you just click play after you've beaten the game.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 3:36pm

Generalpie

Generalpie

36 posts

i cant seem to beat the game without seeing stage 31.

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 3:44pm

Milos

Milos

727 posts

i played the game once stage 31 was there then i erased the game and played again stage 31 was not there

The same here. It's a glitch alright!

Posted Aug 12, '09 at 4:05pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

Stage 31 is not a glitch. If it was a glitch, then it wouldn't have a name at all.

The level is undefined. What else is undefined? Division by 0. You can not divide a number by 0. Therefore, stage 31 (Undefined) can not be completed.

That is my theory.

Reply to This is the Only Level (Stage 31)

You must be logged in to post a reply!