ForumsGamesThis is the Only Level (Stage 31)

181 143286
Kirby998
Kirby998
4,742 posts
Peasant

I don't know about all of you but when you click to continue playing level one after beating the game, there is a stage 31 which I can't seem to figure out how to beat.

Does anyone know how?

• 181 Replies
dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Peasant

and the theory about holding tab untl you get to panic and then hold enter works
i held it down for like 30 seconds and got like 1.5k deaths

New999
New999
118 posts
Jester

Guys the thing is Stage 31 is actually a glitch. it happened to me.

You cannot beat it. the codes from other games dont work, dying a number of times dont help, beating the game under a time fails and pretty much everything you do will fail.

This is an unbeatable glitch and the only way out of it is the erase your data on that game by clicking Erase Game and clicking Yes. the glitch will be gone, but so will your progress.

it isnt an add, there is no solution and really its not part of the game. ask John yourselfs. he will say "there is no Stage 31". also in the comments i said the glitch and when he sees it (or this thread) he might be able to fix it.

but until its fixed you might wanna be careful not to get this for not only is it an unbeatable glitch, its also an anger glitch cause you have to erase the game data to get rid of it and that WILL piss you off.

New999
New999
118 posts
Jester

sorry for double post but pretty much hacking the level to see what happens when you go through? i dont even think the pipe will work. but if it does it might just crash or something. cause there isnt even a Stage 32. just 1 to 30. 31 is a glitch and 32 is a lie. why? cause even if you hack your way through, it might not let you go through OR it crashes the game or something.

mrtim
mrtim
2,710 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you would really have beaten the game, so in reality, you would erase the game if you continue, its just you don't really erase it, it just starts again.

However, I also knew it was a glitch. John could have put it in deliberately (and actually could be lying about it being a glitch or no stage 31), who knows?

So people, DO NOT take stage 31 too seriously, it is unsolvable/glitch, If it is a glitch, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

i dont think he would just make a level to piss people off and to be unbeatable

He could have...
New999
New999
118 posts
Jester

mrtim: i agree with every word. except for the erase part cause it does really erase the whole thing. how? you know the Refresh and Credits levels? well if you play those again while you havent erased it it stays opened. however if you erase it you have to open those the same way you opened them before again. but i guess its only those 2.

and i forgot something, whats with these things about deaths? dying in this game is bad! or maybe its good? i dont know due to the fact this game doesnt count your score nor give you a scoreboard. so i guess you could just die 90k times and leave it playing for a whole week and wouldnt fail on score.

Masahiro_Sakurai
Masahiro_Sakurai
1 posts
Peasant

The solution(If there is one) is in the code of the game. So unless any of you happen to possess "l337 hax skillz", the world may never know.

SmellyAcornsINC
SmellyAcornsINC
20 posts
Peasant

mmaybe john was going to make the game longer but decided not to and forgot to delete level 31.

Generalpie
Generalpie
36 posts
Peasant

If John did want to piss people off in the web,

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

FifulX
FifulX
24 posts
Peasant

I think John just piss us around with that... lmao when i 1st got that hahah

groovychick
groovychick
1 posts
Peasant

Stage 31 is a glitch, i played the game once stage 31 was there then i erased the game and played again stage 31 was not there...If it's not a glitch i don't know what it is!

uber1
uber1
226 posts
Peasant

Stage 31 is a glitch, i played the game once stage 31 was there then i erased the game and played again stage 31 was not there...If it's not a glitch i don't know what it is!

You don't erase you just click play after you've beaten the game.
Generalpie
Generalpie
36 posts
Peasant

i cant seem to beat the game without seeing stage 31.

Milos
Milos
851 posts
Shepherd

i played the game once stage 31 was there then i erased the game and played again stage 31 was not there

The same here. It's a glitch alright!
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,063 posts
Farmer

Stage 31 is not a glitch. If it was a glitch, then it wouldn't have a name at all.

The level is undefined. What else is undefined? Division by 0. You can not divide a number by 0. Therefore, stage 31 (Undefined) can not be completed.

That is my theory.

uber1
uber1
226 posts
Peasant

*nerd voice*So first we must figure out how to divide by zero guys. I'll get out my handy dandy microscope and... lol

Showing 46-60 of 181