ForumsGamesThis is the Only Level (Stage 31)

181 142387
Kirby998
Kirby998
4,742 posts

I don't know about all of you but when you click to continue playing level one after beating the game, there is a stage 31 which I can't seem to figure out how to beat.

Does anyone know how?

• 181 Replies
ajw215
ajw215
1 posts

i looked up undefined on the dictinary nd it said without a meanin so the is actually no point in it

wertpopetje
wertpopetje
10 posts

it's impossible...
it's just a level which you can't do...
it's made for unlock hyper mode

cingcon
cingcon
151 posts

thats just evil of him to do that to us

escartian
escartian
784 posts

I always thought it was a glitch...

goodgameman
goodgameman
5 posts

i got on it by going on the menu, moving the elephant on the new elephants sign or something and jumping up under the blue box underneath it.

Miester
Miester
1 posts

goodgameman is right all u need to do is to go under the blue box at the bottom right, theres a hole inside it on the bottom right of the blue box when u go in ur in lvl 31

superneo9624
superneo9624
1 posts

i have no idea but someday someone might figure this out. anyways,try refreshing. bye!

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
270 posts

I think it's just to mess with you.

Yeah I believe that's why it's there too.
dyster3
dyster3
4 posts

GUYS i think i know how to do it but it didnt work all i know is that it has to do with the dictionairy

dyster3
dyster3
4 posts

for sure

dyster3
dyster3
4 posts

guys its just made like that i searched up undefine and it said something about no answer trust me even try

dyster3
dyster3
4 posts

guys its just made like that i searched up undefine and it said something about no answer trust me even try

wolfdude191
wolfdude191
15 posts

ok just using common sense,
its a developer level, a unfished work, something they wanted to add but didnt or just a glitch in the actionscript database, either way just ignore it :P

ilove32
ilove32
1 posts

The solution to stage 31 is actually quite simple. Once you get there, the unlockable "find the easter egg" automatically gets unlocked. All you have to do is get to stage 31. The unlockable is super speed. It's VERY hard to play on!

weatherdog
weatherdog
176 posts

i had a glitch one time, i was on a level and all of the sudden i did something and i was sent to level 31, and i wasnt even close to getting to stage 31

Showing 121-135 of 181