ForumsSupport ForumHow armor points should be used

23 5610
jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to suggest some ideas of mine.I think that armor games should make a BIG game. When I say big, I mean big.You can use armor points you get from other games to buy stuff on the big game.Fell free to post your ideas.

• 23 Replies
slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

Personally, I feel that that would completely kill off the idea of free games. It would just become another sites that uses its games for money, not just the enjoyment of its users. Besides, if they were to do that the game would probably have to be multiplayer otherwise there's no point in spending points on a game you can't interact with others in. That would take a while to create.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of it, but unfortunately, it's as slayerboy says, it would take a long time to create and people would just start leaving useless comments on every game just to earn points for the big game.

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

that also defeats the purpose of armorgames, it supposed to be a place where you can play lots of different games that are all equal, a big game would over shadow the other and defeat the purpose,it would also encourage much more spam

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

although if they do add a big game then armor points should be used for absolutely nothing, which defeats the purpose of actually putting one up. If they do, it should be an online chat room, with real animated armatars, but that would take an insanely long time for it to be finneshed.

filaret
filaret
2 posts
Nomad

I agree: the BIG GAME wil make all others look like crap and people would start coming and begin typing comments like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbb" and earn points it will be anoying! Otherwise very good idea.

lemonara2400
lemonara2400
12 posts
Nomad

Having a "BIG" game would destroy the purpose of collecting points so you can be on the "high score" point chart

ali
ali
9 posts
Nomad

I agree with filaret people will send anoying messages to earn points

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I don't think that this site should have something like that, this site should stay just having little games that are all equal, if there was a mass multiplayer game it would obviosuly attract a lot of people, but they wouldn't play many of the smaller games. I think that the site is great how it is now. I would suggest that armor pointes be used to buy things to make your profile nicer, maybe a choice of avatars, but like numerous people have already said, that would create a ton of spam.

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Moneychoker is right.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think it's a good idea. With enough moderators the spamming would be controlled. They could just have a strict policy on point spammers.

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

i like the idea moneychoker and raptorexx had

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Asherlee, there is a Problem with that, is that there are so much user's in armorgames, that the web will full of mb's until one day the Site has as much users as 500,000! users,
only if people WHO are in AG rumor to others then others rumors,
that would normal add (more then 100 users per day!),
that would end like even 1,000,000 million users in at least 1 year,

if the Web Site is closed temporarily by 5 days the Web site could of had 1000 users + in the site in those 5 hole days.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

alright. is something going wonky or did i relapse into illiteracy?

i dont see mention of moneychoker or raptor, so forgive me if i seem uniformed, but its a fine idea. except my advice is, go get a neo-pet.

... those things are freaking adorable.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

IT would be cool.

Greenslade
Greenslade
43 posts
Nomad

I really disagree
If armorgames turned into one big game, then...
well actually I dont know why but it just doesn't seem right for armorgames to be one big game

Showing 1-15 of 23