ForumsSupport ForumHow armor points should be used

23 5613
jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to suggest some ideas of mine.I think that armor games should make a BIG game. When I say big, I mean big.You can use armor points you get from other games to buy stuff on the big game.Fell free to post your ideas.

• 23 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Why did this get brought back from the dead? This is an old topic and shouldn't be brought back, haha.

R4in3r5
R4in3r5
74 posts
Peasant

That would be kind of like an big rpg right?

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

that will b good but some people spam every where just to get points

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I like how Armor Points are a reflection of activity on the site. At the moment, I think it should stay that way and nothing more. Sure, minor rewards such as Armatars should be rewarded but as a huge game? Surely there is a better way that doesn't encourage posting as fast as possible to earn points as fast as possible.

But I am all-for a sitewide game that involves some other key factor.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I would love a sitewide game, some type of MMO, but I don't believe it should use points as currency. That would just encourage more spamming.

kaizerzeo
kaizerzeo
18 posts
Nomad

thats a good idea but they should try to control the number of spammers first like maybe coming up with a anti-spammer policy?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

This is an alright idea but I like the AP system as it is now!

armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

i think we should have it and spend ur armor points but you can still keep your highscore and points that you get will add to high score.

my other idea that we have two tyoes of AP.

Showing 16-23 of 23