ForumsWEPRDo you think there is going to be a WW3?

402 97756
Assassin_Jaz
Assassin_Jaz
3 posts
Nomad

I personally do think there will be. And as far as this "war on terrorism" goes it might lead to WW3. I want to know what you guys/girls know. And keep to the rules.

• 402 Replies
Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

There may be a WW3. This war cant become a big war b/c they arent really fighting. We just need to kill them with nukes or poison gas. Our government wont do anything without going through 10 monthes of congressional hearings. In other words we'd lose any real war we fought.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

naw once bush leaves office alot of this stuff on war and terrorism will disappear

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Of course there will be. As long as people are on this Earth, they will continue to fight and wage wars. It might not happen soon (I hope it doesn't), but eventually someone will screw something up.

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

Well i just think that someone will nuke the US (lets say russia) then the US and its friends will nuke them back then some countries then the countries around russia will get anrgy cause of the fallout and nuke then back after which nukes will be flighting everywhere killing every thing on earth!!!

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

PS I have nothing against Russia ok i just need a name.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, pretty much if anyone in this world nukes anyone else, the entire rest of the planet would fight against them. So no country would do that, unless they basically wanted to commit country suicide. But hey, some people in power out there ARE crazy...

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

Well some terrorists could get their hands on nuke and there always ready to commit suicide for their god/s.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

True, but then that would incite a war against terrorists, not necessarily against a country.

lordrevan
lordrevan
2 posts
Nomad

No telling wheather or not there will be a WW3 but as long as humans think of ways to kill each other there will always be war.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

if there is a WW3 we are all in trouble,and i mean BIG TROUBLE the advance in bombs and bomb making is massive compared to WW2. before it starts you might as well get the kitchen knife reddy to kill your self it will be a lot less pain full than some of these bombs that fire sevrel thousand spikes at you. not for getting the advance in the gasses that they can use lets hope that the world leaders find some brain cells befor this happens (ps i am not a terroist i was bored 1 weekend so i look up bombs =D)

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

if there is a WW3 i'm going to build a lead bunker 100 feet below my house

jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

All right, there are not enough terrorists to start a world war 3.All islamics are not Terrorists!Only a small number!

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

jedimaster909 nobody said that the Terrorists were Islamic ok. So you do have to say that most islamics are not terrorists everytime someone says something about terrorism.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

This is why i'm glad i live in argentina, we don't mess with anybody

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

I do think there will be a ww3 whit that many nukes around the world and the terrorist, but when Bush leaves the office, I think things would go nicer, I'm glad I live in Mexico, we are more or less a country of peace!

Showing 1-15 of 402