71 posts
Nomad

y do we use them ? is it a conspiracy

• 11 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

...what in the world are you even talking about.

I am going to assume you do not mean those flimsy little plastic things with Spongebob on them.

Bandages are eally never used on broken bones alone to heal them. They might be used with a cast, just to keep the limb isolated.

But as said, I am not even sure what you are getting at.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Why would you use a bandage, something used for cuts etc, outside the body, on breaks inside the body. Taht makes no sense.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

i think hes going a bit conspiracy crazy. Not everything is a conspiracy, this question is a dumb as asking y do we use toilet paper?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

well, technically you're not supposed to use a bandages on a cut, prevents it from breathing, and healing quickly. If you're talking about those huge cloth things that wrap around, or casts for bad breaks, then that's to keep people from moving the limb and making it easier for the bone to heal in it's proper place. If you're talking about what Raislin847 said, putting them inside the body instead of outside, yes they do do that, but not with bandages, they use other things I believe.

so no, it's not a conspiracy...

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

ok guys thnks for all that u helped me out alot

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

ok then.....

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Uhuh, I think he means the big ones. Those are for what Raptor said, also, if you haven't noticed about the little bandages, THEY HAVE HOLES IN THEM. So they do let it from breathing. [Well, a bit more technical than that, but you get where I'm getting at]

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

do i :S im confused

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

wat's there to talk bout bandages on wounds?!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Thread necromancer! Ahhgh!

*casts "Holy Light" on thread*

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Guys, last time I went to the doctor with a broken leg, he gave me a Hello Kitty band-aid and a glass of chocolate milk, and the next day I WAZ ALL BETTR!

This thread makes my head hurt.

Showing 1-11 of 11