ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMorbid Literature

252 50062
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Hi. This is Moat. And this is where I would like to see people post some morbid poems, stories, etc. Although they don't have to, and I will be mainly the one posting here. First entry to my Morbid Literature Journal:

A very much more selfless, brighter, and, dare I say, more optimistic and therefore idiotic, view.

The Only Thing I Ask

I am on the test, the trial
For my life, the danger is dire
But, dear God
The only thing I ask of You
Is to keep others from the same fate
Protect them from this amount of hate
Save the others
Please God the only thing I ask of You
Save my friends and my mother
From this horror
My photographs, my memories
Will have to help me through
I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missin them again
The hatred of others burns like fire
Why do they hate me?
I'm just a man
But, dear God
Protect my family and friends
And my strength, it will hold
Through the dark and through the cold
I'm hurting and I'm hated
They hurt me with word and rod
But, dear God
The others around me have lost hope
But I pray to You
And I remember the good times
You have given me
With my family and friends
And I can pull through
Because hurt is nothing new
In this world
And all I need to do
Is pray again to You
I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missin them again
Why do they hate me?
I'm just a man
But, dear God
I am weak outside
They have hurt my body and my mind
For no reason other than I'm different
I believe that the other prisoners went
Well, I am still alive
As long as I can, time after time
Think about those I love
Those left so far behind
But I can't help but wish
That I could be there again
Back where I love to be
There's nothing here for me
On this road of life
But I trust You, dear God
And I pray to You, dear God
Save them this day
I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missin them again
Why do they hate me?
I'm just a man
But, dear God
There's no one here
Noplace to go
My overwhelming fear
Oh, no no no
But it's not for me
It's for them
I will believe they're safe
Until the end
And there may be horror
There may be strife
But if I lose them
It'll be like a knife
And to you I pray
Dear God
Protect them on this darkest day
When I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missin them again
Why do they hate me?
I'm just a man
But, dear God
Dear God
You can take me
Save them, protect them
The only thing I ask
Save the others from this fate
Protect them all, upon this day

• 252 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

As I run down the tarmac, the Mafia driving there jeep after me, I start to pray about my family and relatives. I stopped, knowing that this would be my last breath of life. The jeep, with its screeching tires, burning down road, slammed right into me. As soon as it hit, blood, sprayed everywhere. Onto the cars windshield, the guy's face. A huge pool of blood lay in a curve on the road strip. My tattered, torn, and uncared about body layed out across the scene. Broken ribs, and shattered skull peices are everywhere. My brain is squished into the road where they ran over it with glee. My intestines lay across the road in the Mafias symbol, as where they had ripped them out of my gouged stomach. My tounge swelled and a pusy yellow liquid had come out of it as the poked at me with the butt of there gun, and shot at me also. They left, with a happily done job. The had got what the wanted, the Amulet of Life.

Don't ask. I have no idea where that come from. But I'd say it's a little bit morbid.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Ugh...how graphic, Caleb...
Definitely morbid enough to go in here

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Here's one. Loosely based off my last poem.

The Final Hour

I sleep in this bed. It's all institutional, and I have been set here for something I had done. Something of the most heinous nature. I hadn't meant to do it. It just happened. One minute I'm burglarizing that house, the next I'm stabbing old Tim Jones to death. It was all euforic, mixed with psychosis. I don't remember any of it. Apparent;y I stabbed him 64 times, but I think less. That is however enough to kill me for, due to the fact it was a robbery. I don't understand it all though. I plead guilty, I went through 3 appeals, and yet here I still am, sitting on death row watching the occasional killer go down those halls to the electric chair, or Yellow Mama, as the guards refer to it. Now I know I'm up. The clock is ticking down. 48, 40, 32, 24, all the way down to now. Now I go. Now I face my fate in the electric chair. It is the place I will live last, and the place I will die in.

The end. In case you're wondering, I'm leaving the execution up to you guys. Read and infer. Basic Language Arts XD

Hope you like it.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Not to be a spelling Nazi, but you spelled "euphoric" wrong. Other than the slight typos(and I can't blame you there; just look at our names. I guess we both suck at typing our names, huh? We both typo'd.) very great story. Don't worry, I'll do the execution. But from the executioner's point of view.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Second Thoughts

My knuckles turn white as I gaze at the man sitting in the chair. He's a brutal murderer; stabbed a poor, innocent old man sixty four times. Mutilated him. And yet, as the rage and fury and disgust built up in me, ready to bubble to the surface, I couldn't help feeling pity for the poor man about to be killed, no matter what he had done. I could see he was shaking slightly. His pale, sweaty face contorted with fear. And although my heart was hardened; I had done this dozens of times before; I did feel sympathy. He was going to die and he knew it. Old Sparky waited to be brought to life, and to steal this man's life away. But was he really a human? No human could do what murderers and torturers could do, those...things destroyed people. And yet, could humans do that? The soul was darkening. And war, poverty, bloodshed, torture, humans did that. And were any crimes punishable by death? Were we, the servers of justice, turning just as bad as the criminals? Were we going too far, too brutal? And yet, there was no time to think about this. As the large clock on the wall ticked noisily, I gritted my teeth. And I pulled the lever.
And there was a scream, a flash of electricity, and the murderer slumped in the chair, death holding him in its dark embrace.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Definitely morbid enough to go in here

Lol, I can go worse.

I can imagine the end. And that wasn't morbid at all. Only saying that you stabbed im like 64 times.

Here is the murder scene for you.

I sit here in this house. A robbery, or at least it was supposed to be. I sat there, stabbing this poor old man, Tim Jones, multiple times. In the arm, letting the blood ooze down is forearm and onto the floor. His morbid screams are muffled as I had put a cloth into his mouth. In the eyeball, poking at it, letting it roll around, and the blood squirting all over the place. A yellow brown liquid started to drool out of his eye socket, where I had gouged it out with my fingers. And a couple more stabs to the shest and stomach, watching the blood again, ooze out into a puddle on the floor. As I stand up, I kick him in the head with ultimate force, cracking the skull and splitting the skin. I threw the knife at the back of his head 'Bullseye' I thought. He lay there letting out one last muffled sound. I walk away with the loot, letting him sit there a bleed to death in his own home. I have no idea what my twisted mind was going through, but I did it. One of the most morbid things anybody has seen.

There, I hope you all don't get too disgusted. But that was my view of the murder scene in TSL's little story. Enjoy!
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Rather morbid because of its suicidal reference tendencies. Although that was actually not what I had in mind when I wrote it.

Moving On

I can't stay here anymore
I will walk out that open door
I can't survive
I won't live a lie
I can't stay on Earth
I must leave my place of birth
I must move on
To the next world
I must move along
In my life
I can't survive here
I don't belong here
I try to say goodbye
I try to hold on tight
But in the end
I lose the fight
I can't live a lie
I try to hold on
I've always known this day would come
And then I realize
All I need is to say goodbye
I don't belong
I must move on
And escape
This place of hurt
Please understand
I don't belong
I just want to say goodbye
A place of hope and no pain
Perfect skies and no rain
Could go there today but refrain
Cuz I am waiting for you
Give me your hand
But realize I just want to say goodbye
Please understand
I must move on and carry on my own life
I feel confused, I feel wrong
And that's my sign
I've made up my mind
Please, let me go
I just want you to know
I will always wait for you
In the place where I belong
I don't belong
I must move on
And escape
This place of hurt
Please understand
I don't belong
I just want to say goodbye
I pray you'll take me back inside
When the time is right
When I'm where I belong
In a place full of peace and light
I'll take you back in
But for now I say goodbye
Wipe that tear out of your eye
For me, you must be strong
I'll see you again, when I belong

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Be careful how graphic you go, guys. We don't want this thread to be locked due to un-PG-13-ness. Although I think it's appropriate, who knows what the mods will think of it?

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Be careful how graphic you go, guys. We don't want this thread to be locked due to un-PG-13-ness. Although I think it's appropriate, who knows what the mods will think of it?

Well, I'm refraining from graphicness. I could do worse.
Some mods will think of it as creative, others as heavily disturbing. Who knows.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Ohh, I thught you said morbid. Ohh well. That wasn't that graphic. And at least it isn't a video. Just some literature. And this is supposed to be PG13. And I think that was perfectly PG13.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

True.
But I'm eating my breakfast right now. And the brown ooze came out of his eye where I scratched it out? I spat out my bacon.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

And the brown ooze came out of his eye where I scratched it out? I spat out my bacon.

Gouged it out. Like ripped it out. Putting his fingers in the socket and pulling it out wiht force. Ripping it away and squezzing it. Ohh, sorry. Too graphic.
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

*spits out toast*

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Samdawg, that's taking it a bit far.

Another poem is in the works!

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

W00T! Let's hear it for TSL's awesome powmage skills!
And in case you're wondering powmage is pwnage+poem

Showing 31-45 of 252