Here are some cocaine farmers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bZZt1zs60&feature=fvw

Please comment.

• 22 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Under capitalism, all factory workers are slaves if you think about it. I hope the cocaine manager allows an unlimited amount of medical claims and has a lemonade stand set up somewhere. Otherwise the cocaine business is a branch of capitalism!

Do you have to make every thread communism vs capitalism >_>
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Oh and watching the video just made me realize how unnatural the drug is. Ammonia? Gasoline?!

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Cartoons/Family-Guy/Canada-Sucks.gif

If we take out canada drugs wouldnt be a problem hmmm?

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Do you have to make every thread communism vs capitalism >_>

It is in his name...

Oh and watching the video just made me realize how unnatural the drug is. Ammonia? Gasoline?!

One of the big differences between cocaine and heroine, and tobacco,marijuana, and alcohol.

If we take out canada drugs wouldnt be a problem hmmm?

I'd probably understand this if the picture worked...
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

and is it legal in columbia?

I don't know about cocaine, but weed a.k.a marijuana is 'legal' in Indonesia, no, In Aceh. They have marijuana farm in the backyard. This weed used for seasoning, it makes you hungrier.

You can smoke weed in Indonesia, not more than 200mg/person.

I think National Geographic have talking about this thing a long time ago, they have 'cocaine' map, Columbia is the biggest producer.
Flip74
Flip74
82 posts
Nomad

ok first of theyre making cocaine paste...which is different than "cocaince"...and yes they barely make a living...what person wouldnt do anything to support theire family....now after that process Cocaine goes into a different process....to make....regular cocaine...WASH...and flavored cocaine....the paste is freebase which is used to smoke it not snort it....and finally for all those who are worried about gasoline and ammonia...worry about what your dealers "CUT IT" with..you will be suprised if you knew what you are really "snorting"....

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

If people are saying, "Damn those Colombian drug makers! Let's just bomb the crap out of them!" You're being very, very vague. If there is going to be killing done on the government's side, they should kill the drug dealers and even some of the drug users here in the U.S. Because if there are no drug users, that means no drug dealers, which means the Colombians can farm something else... Tobacco if they have to, I don't care, I don't smoke or do drugs, I just want those who are crazy and violent about them to stay away from me, my friends, and my family.

Showing 16-22 of 22