ForumsSupport Forumneed help with woting points ,(to get AP wen i wote)

14 3511
pingie123
pingie123
38 posts
Nomad

when iwote i dont get any points and if i woted 3 times and i wote again i still have 3 whats the problem, someone help me .Pingie123

• 14 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

The site isnt' superman, you'll get your points. If you "Vote" [if thats what you mean} on a game, then good job for you. You'll get your points, usually, when I vote for a game my AP don't fly up instantly either.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I think he is trying to say that he wants to vote on a game more than once. First of all, that is spamming and you can't vote more than once because...well it is spamming!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Pingie, please download Mozilla firefox for the browser, it has a built in spell check. Making such grammatical errors in a forum is like speaking in tongue.

Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

wait to see the point. whats the rush

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Please download a toolbar with spellcheck
everytime you say "wote" it really annoys me. Asherlee is right, just download Mozilla Firefox web browser.
And you also are spelling "when" wrong when you say "wen". For your sake, spell right be right.

pingie123
pingie123
38 posts
Nomad

i dont want to wote many times

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well do mean you vote-up other people's comments because they re good? In that case no points will be given for voting-up comments.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Erm..what happened to all the threads why did they all disappeared?

pingie123
pingie123
38 posts
Nomad

i mean wote up a game

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Piggg answered your question then, when you Vote-Up a comment, it doesn't give you points, it just 'suggests' that a mod merit the comment, meaning you get 25 armour points added to your current plus a merit that will show on your profile.
voting up useless comments is not a way to get them merited, it can be considered spam on this site, so please don't do it.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

First of all, I would advise you read the replies to your question and correct your spelling: it's VOTE and not WOTE. If I see this mistake another time in this topic, i'll be really angry!!! ^^

Secondly, I checked your profile and there seems to be no problem with your voting ability:
Each time you vote for a game (this means give a score to the game, from 0 to 10) you get 2 AP.
When you vote up a comment, you don't get any AP. I think it should be clear enough!!

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

i think this guy is just trying to piss everyone off. He keeps saying wote even when people correct him.the W key isn't even near the V key!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ya your probably right, Gimgak. Why isn't this topic locked yet?

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

It is now.
I forgot to do it after my last comment
Sorry ^^

Showing 1-14 of 14