Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Funny Qustoins

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 12:16pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Oh bloody oath, I can't believe the nickname got censored!!!

Why do we protect kids from expletives?

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 1:19pm

eisenmengerkeaton

eisenmengerkeaton

10 posts

why do they censor the word butthole on tv everyone knows what it is and if you get offended by that word you are offended by yourself???

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 1:22pm

kidcookieman

kidcookieman

37 posts

this is stupid

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 1:29pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

If you don't have anything useful to say...don't say anything!

Eisen: I frequently ask the same thing. Furthermore I think it's been a recent development, stranger still given that printed articles are now much more lenient with far more severe expletives. They used to bleep the S word and now they don't!

Why do some drivers yell at people for driving too slow, driving too fast, and driving at exactly the right speed?

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 1:33pm

Death_bringer

Death_bringer

311 posts

You all make crapy jokes.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 1:36pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

That's because we aren't making jokes, kid. Currently this thread is about noticing the 'funny' (as in 'strange') things about life and asking why they're so.

For example: how come people who fold their toilet paper and people who scrunch their toilet paper are such mortal enemies?

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 1:41pm

knightkalp

knightkalp

59 posts

who is smarter the monkey or the human we can make cpus but they make they make humans by evolving bababa tssssssss

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 7:40pm

eisenmengerkeaton

eisenmengerkeaton

10 posts

road rage is the reason if your talking about a cab driver if your talking about a random person it beacuse there buttholes

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 8:06pm

homegrove

homegrove

375 posts

Haha Asherlee makes a good point, but not everyone knows how to type without looking at the keyboard.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 3:14am

jrvc92

jrvc92

16 posts

none are funny