ForumsWEPRFunny Qustoins

20 7056
notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

I have so funny questions

1) should a missle be called a hittle?
2) how do you know if a smurf is choking?
3) what's the speed of dark?
4) if barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?

please answer or post more funny questions

• 20 Replies
Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

those arnt really funy at all. but this one is

can you make eggs from scratch?

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

ure very weird none of these questions are funny y dont u ask " Y DO WE USE TOILET ROLLS "

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

1. Hittles would jinx a missle and make the missle miss.
2. Smurfs would gag for air.
3. Speed of Dark is the equivlance of the speed of the last bits of light that leaves or as fast as you close your eyes.
4. Every one knows that to be popular in society, you need to buy your friends. =)

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

OK fine be that way they aren't funny
but I like NoNameC68's answers

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Okay, okay I've got a funny question:

Why can't kids these days spell correctly?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Lol, Its not that, Ahserlee, but alot of times I've found with people that I know they simply don't care if they misspell. After all, its not as if its some school assignement worth half there grade. Its like texting, as long as you get the message along.

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

i kan spall well i doi englsh A levls lool only jokin but yeh most kids these days kant spell but thats because they would rathet get drunk or stoned

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

What benefit is there to toasting bread instead of just eating it untoasted? If there is no benefit, how much electric energy is wasted on toasting in the U.S. of A., do you think?

Why is Charlie short for Charles if they are both the same number of letters?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I can answer most of these:

1) Blowing in a dog's face involves standover behaviors that threaten the dog. The dog sticking its head out the window prevents him/her from getting motion sickness.

2) Taxonomically speaking, man is merely one species from the genus, that genus being one of many in the family of apes. In short there are many different species of monkeys and apes whose evolutionary paths diverged from man earlier in history. However, it's true to say that homo sapiens evolved directly from homo erectus.

3) Mr O'Neill (watch Daria if you don't know who that is) tried to answer that in a class assignment he set. He failed.

4) "Heads up" means "look out!" But most of the time it's simply safer to assume that one ought to duck.

5) A matter of tradition and taste. I think it's actually healthier to eat the bread untoasted, unless the bread is old and dry- in which case it's just easier to eat toasted. I have no idea how much energy is used every day toasting bread.

6) It's not 'short for', but it is a casual derivative of. Like Charlie, common derivatives end in -ie or -y, but most are in fact shorter than their original. Such as Ricky instead of Richard.

Speaking of which. Why is the contraction of William, Bill, and why is the contraction of Richard, Dick?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh bloody oath, I can't believe the nickname got censored!!!

Why do we protect kids from expletives?

eisenmengerkeaton
eisenmengerkeaton
9 posts
Nomad

why do they censor the word butthole on tv everyone knows what it is and if you get offended by that word you are offended by yourself???

kidcookieman
kidcookieman
34 posts
Nomad

this is stupid

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

If you don't have anything useful to say...don't say anything!

Eisen: I frequently ask the same thing. Furthermore I think it's been a recent development, stranger still given that printed articles are now much more lenient with far more severe expletives. They used to bleep the S word and now they don't!

Why do some drivers yell at people for driving too slow, driving too fast, and driving at exactly the right speed?

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

You all make crapy jokes.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That's because we aren't making jokes, kid. Currently this thread is about noticing the 'funny' (as in 'strange' things about life and asking why they're so.

For example: how come people who fold their toilet paper and people who scrunch their toilet paper are such mortal enemies?

Showing 1-15 of 20