ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 317546
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You're too many, I can't speak with all of you at the same time.

Now you're making excuses to defend yourself. . . .

If you've done your research, 6 people should be no problem.

Wait. . .you haven't done your research. Whoops.

I mean, really. . .I've taken more than six people in a debate and won before. It's simple, if you're the the prepared one.
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Get used to being hounded on buddy.

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

I'm just going to ignore the mountain of twisted logic and unstated premises, since those seem to be covered fairly well already, but I wanted some clarification on one thing.

Why is it you say that Christianity has already won when it's clearly on the decline? Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism are all faster growing in most parts of the world, and in the US the fastest growing section of religious identification is "unaffiliated".

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

uhggggggggg i am gonna make my 50th post on a good note i love atheism and respect all others and i respectfully withdraw myself from this debate

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

BigP08, I cleary see how you defend atheists, please, stop doing that, you should help me to make them come to God, most of them do not use facts, they use rudness, it's as Jesus said, He's the way the truth and the life and if you're not with Him, you're aginst Him, and what He is, you are not, I'm not saying that you're like them, but you should stop defending them.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of periods?
--

You shouldn't try to convert, Zep, and especially not over the internet.

Skarrface
Skarrface
101 posts
Peasant

U know i think all this debate about believing and not is hilarious(i can't spell today). While this is going on u can be doing something so much more productive. Instead ppl are pounding in those keys why it's right or wrong to belive in stuff or not. All i can say is have fun wasting ur life.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

BigP08, I cleary see how you defend atheists, please, stop doing that, you should help me to make them come to God, most of them do not use facts, they use rudness, it's as Jesus said, He's the way the truth and the life and if you're not with Him, you're aginst Him, and what He is, you are not, I'm not saying that you're like them, but you should stop defending them.

Are you really debating with the only other Christian posting in this thread while ignoring all other posts?
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

BigP08, I cleary see how you defend atheists

Only when they're right, which they have been this entire time. Has anyone of them declared "I know for certain that God doesn't exist"? All they have done is say that they think God doesn't exist. They are not wrong, that is what they think.
please, stop doing that

No.
you should help me to make them come to God

The only way to make someone see the good in religion is to pay them respect, which is exactly what I do and what you don't do.
most of them do not use facts, they use rudness

Oh, how ironic, because the only person on this thread doing that is you. They have used ONLY facts, you have used ONLY rudeness disguised with a bit of "Pray to God" and "God Bless You" to feed your self-righteousness. That is the exact opposite of what religion is meant to do to a person.
it's as Jesus said, He's the way the truth and the life and if you're not with Him, you're aginst Him

I am with him, but I simply disagree with atheists. I don't intend to convince them to follow Jesus by saying "You're wrong!" You have absolutely no idea how stupid you look to them.
You spelled "against" wrong.
I'm not saying that you're like them, but you should stop defending them.

I will defend them if they are right, because the last thing that's going to convince them is ignorance and close-mindedness, since athiesm is built out of purely the opposite.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

BigP08, I cleary see how you defend atheists

1. I AM NOT ATHEIST

2. He's defending his friends and acquaintances, not atheists. WE have names, you know.

most of them do not use facts,

We're using facts and harshness right now.

they use rudness

You're using rudeness, not us. . . .

but you should stop defending them.

AS a former Christian, this is the part where I get to do some preaching.

You're trying to get him to turn on his friends because of beliefs. Jesus wouldn't like that - religion is supposed to bring people together and create tolerance and peace, and you're acting directly against the morals Jesus himself preached. You've gone astray of what Jesus wishes - for all humans to be caring and kind toward one another. Please, remember the morals you're trying to force on us and do your best to follow them yourself.
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Ok lets look at this from his perspective really he has a right to believe in what he does we dont have the right to bash him for it so stop it and just respect his spirituality but he should not bash others for not being Christian

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

well i am done my 50 and 51st post back to bashing hehe

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

lol marton, you're so mean. XD

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

I believe that preachers should spread the word of god but your are not a preacher you are a 15 year old living in a mountain in a cave (look at his profile ) I am atheist by the way if no one already got that.

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

lol marton, you're so mean. XD

you have no idea >
Showing 76-90 of 881