ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 212256
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
FishyDragon
FishyDragon
145 posts
Nomad

I like the cow picture on the first page!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ugh, is it done yet?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

So no map?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Moat's Deloric

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/Dirt.jpg

Next is firetail, then there is nothing...

So no map?

No map, and why would you want a map of where I live anyway?
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hey, If can, can you make a picture of my girlfriend & me, or just her?

She has short brown hair, she has green eye's and she has a very pretty face... (IMO). She usually wears dark blue jeans (tight), black and red sneakers, and her top is a (Custom made) T-Shirt with a white angels wing on the front. She also usually has her hair done with a Razor cut, and her hair looks a bit like this...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/SVTrPPgQo6I/AAAAAAAADvU/DzUNb3rU7Cc/s320/Medium-Short-Haircut.jpg

but hers is a little bit more spiky.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

*Shoots SoulHack* *Goes ahead and pops another one in him*

Fine lol...you have found my weakness, making girls look good, but I guess I can try.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

*coughs up some blood*
Yeah, that is a common *cough* thing among artist... It is a lot *cough* harder to make the opposite sex... *dies from blood loss*

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Fine lol...you have found my weakness, making girls look good, but I guess I can try

Don't worry, If shes Soulhack's gf, you don't have to worry about making her look good.

XD
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

^ Well that was uncalled for *breaks up fight*

Plz SoulHack, you don't have to respond.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

You are so dead GuitarHero... And plus you have no right to talk, I mean that plastic Inflatable bed buddy over there looks a lot worse.

(PS. She is really cute, she has a rather beautiful face, and her personality is just brilliant... Plus her B cup is very sexy IMO)

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

(PPS. That last part of the first PS is just to help you with creating her picture...)

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Alright, there is gonna be no fight in my thread, take it to your comments if you have too...seriously.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Alright... But there is no fight, only a one sided conversation with the mentally handicapped. I am gonna be the bigger man here, and say, I don't care what you think GuitarHero, you have never met her, so you have no right to saying she is ugly, or anything of that sort.

Sorry Bronze.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Is my dragon done yet?
You said you started work on it...

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I have started on it, I finished his body once, hated it and started over, and right now I'm having a hard time getting around to it; work for 30 minutes, draw a line, rinse & repeat.

Showing 151-165 of 607