ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 212309
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Haha nice rendering of Mav's armatar there.

Just kidding.

Nice job Bronze.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Nice stuff, I really like the one on the wood and the rest you posted below. Especially like the one that is a solider (the one underneath where you said, "Phones are great at getting a certain look.&quot and the tree on the half orb. Cool looking stuff.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Sorry if they are dark, I don't live in the sunlight anymore.

Bronze has become Gollum?

quickly save his soul before he jumps into a fiery pit after something shiny...

anyways I think you need to go digital , as I want to see something of your in that medium. Other than the grainy quality/noise the paintings look good, Idk it just looks grainy to me dunno if thats the paper or the image

Anyways as I always suggest you should retouch your images in gimp or something, there are a few filters/ tools that are easy to use to quickly retouch the images so you get closer to what you want

Outside of that I think the contrasting colors in the first one do a good job on
leading the viewer towards the tree makes the composition pretty interesting, just one thing is that the tree needs something to capture attention better, the vivid colors in the background make the grey/black tree seem lacking without a focal point. The shading of the mound even has more color and depth then the tree I see blues and reds in the mound conflicting against each other which is lacking in the tree I guess which makes it seem flatter then the ground.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Thanks guys!

Haha nice rendering of Mav's armatar there.

I made Mav's license, so I have full rights!

Bronze has become Gollum?

I'm more of a vampire now. I work overnight, so what can I do?

anyways I think you need to go digital

How many years have you been telling me this? lol.
I'd love to learn it, but I need to invest in a computer and probably a tablet.

Thanks for the critique. The hill and tree were supposed to be in full silohette. I just had a little aquamarine on my brush and discovered that it blended beautifully with the violet, but that color wouldn't work for the tree. I wasn't going to mix up more paint for a little tree blending. I'm lazy!
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Doodle boppin'...

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/doodle.png~original

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Guys, I want your opinion. Is painting done or not. If not, what should I add?

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/04C70510-C5C7-455E-90C7-4C7B9198FBB2-62900-000034D8F941CEFA_zps80191dfd.jpg

MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts
Nomad

Something like sunset??maybe.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

If its the ocean, it might need ripples/waves...idk the ocean is usually never flat even on the calmest days there are small waves

K261326
K261326
26 posts
Nomad

what I see in the drawing is a desert a sea and water pouring from the sky? but i can say this art is good, what did you used in making this one?

MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts
Nomad

Nice art ,, I have a friend who's an artist too. I let him draw my GF and its nice.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Make the sea more alive. And the sky. If not a dun, then anything that can give one more color.

And damm that a painting i whould buy.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Some of the finest armatars created by @Bronze are gathered into one place.

Bronze's collection

http://s22.postimg.org/huf9ojp8x/Bronze.png

Now, as I recall, He said he will shave his beard when this topic reaches 100k views, or it was 1M views In any case he is one of the best artists here, regardless of the number of views, but still, lets to reach 100k

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Sorry for the typo, *let's try to reach 100 k

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Haha, nice @Ivan. It's pretty cool to see them all in one spot.

Never mentioned anything about shaving, but I like how you tried to slip that in there.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I've seen so many of those armatars, I didn't realize they were all drawn by one person! That's a very impressive collection.

Showing 586-600 of 607