Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Bronze's random Art

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:32am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

You have not seen the majority of the GO-cards we have here. Some are adorable, but then there are really weird ones like "Cut the crap - cut out compliments for your loved ones" which includes "Your new teeth looks really good on you" and "Yes, your butt really does look smaller in that dress". Some of them are really depressing too, and just nice looking or, well, anything. "You are the gravy on my steak" is another one...

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 3:41pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

Bronze your bottom picture of your newest post is awesome. It reminds me of a kid looking from his balcony at night in NYC, his imagination changing the passing people into characters and animals. Great work man!

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 2:34am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

I love that islander fellow with the beard... kind of makes me think of what Danny Trejo would look like as an old wise man! =D

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:54am

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Bronze your bottom picture of your newest post is awesome. It reminds me of a kid looking from his balcony at night in NYC, his imagination changing the passing people into characters and animals. Great work man!

Thanks man, glad you like it.

I love that islander fellow with the beard

Thanks, beards will rule the world one day.

This next one is the inside cover of a CD case that I had to make for my 2-D art design class. I'm happy with it, but I'm sorry about the ipod photo quality.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/insidecover-1.jpg

Next is supposed to be an ink self portrait. It ain't perfect, but it does a good job of conveying a crazed hobo look.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/inkme-1.jpg

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 12:42pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,311 posts

Knight

Oo think you were staring a bit hard at your self in a mirror :P, still haven't got a tablet? anyways went back a few pages theres some interesting stuff.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 1:59pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Haha maybe. You don't really notice something is off when you sitting right in front of it. It's only until you back off and see everything all at once that you notice what's wrong.

No tablet for me yet, ain't got that kind of money.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 3:34am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,311 posts

Knight

Oo I have seen my tablet for around 60 :P, Also think that a beard just makes you feel like a hobo sometimes X| ever start smelling stuff from days past be like "Why do i smell pizza?", idk it happens sometimes when i grew out my beard for a couple of months, how long have you been workin on yours?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 1:41pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Lol, no I don't ever smell day old pizza in my beard. I'm pretty devoted to keeping my beard cleaned and brushed.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 2:04pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I don't think it's the beard, it's more likely to be that deer-in-headlight expression you have.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 6:31pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

The eyes are what I were refering to in the post above, I was just to close to the paper. Didn't realize how big they were getting.

Reply to Bronze's random Art

You must be logged in to post a reply!