Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Bronze's random Art

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 2:22pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

How could you forget? It's the only thing I do on this forum haha
It's awesome to see that you're alive, man. Are you back now or just passing through?

Lawl, taking precautions after that display in the ASC thread?

Everyone on here used to talk like that, there was just an air of carefreeness or something. And I'm trying to remember what this quote is about. Maybe the sandworm that looked like a big...uh I'll leave it at that.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 1:19am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,328 posts

Knight

Bronze and his surrealismnessnisms, I want to see the inverted style of Bronze, of some reason the worst ting that plagues the world comes into my mind and I am surprised Strop has not drawn something to it....My Little Pony O.o just typing it sends chills down my spine, it is pure evil worse then anything that was spawned before it. Well that is what I see if Bronzes art was inverted in style...dunno its a plague!!!!

Pulls out his torch and pitchfork and slaughters the show

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 2:45am

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Hec, settle down. No little ponies are coming to get you. Atleast not from me.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 3:14am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,328 posts

Knight

My eyes ahhh Ponies! POOOONIES!! *thrashes around in agony*

Lol just joking, :P but yea was wondering if I could perhaps try and draw the rest of some of your incomplete stuff dunno I think you got some great starting stuff and I be lazy and hate figuring out poses...:

for example this old guy

dunno I want to practice trying to speed paint characters/people and some of the figures here be fun to try.

And I be no art thief so I ask ya :P

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 9:01am

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

go ahead and try

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:05pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Just passing through, I think, man. Missed my old forum. I forayed out imto the rest of the internet, and while I got used to it, I forgot how much kinder it is here. For the most part.

Everyone on here used to talk like that, there was just an air of carefreeness or something. And I'm trying to remember what this quote is about. Maybe the sandworm that looked like a big...uh I'll leave it at that.

Hum... I think it was about when... when that thread came up... and... something... I don't know. It got really sexual for whatever reason, and one of the users (Soul... Soul something?) got permabanned and you and I and some others got warned or... something?

But I actually typed "lawl." I did it regularly. I hate that chiz. I hate a lot of things now, though.... the internet has made me bitter. But yeah, good to see you, dude!

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:29pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

Love the Dead Space 3 piece, beat it last weekend. Fun game.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:04pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

@manta
Soulhack?
Yeah, I remember it pretty well. It all came about because of this:
http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/SandorzVormnt.jpg

Lol, it needs no explanation. And I think it won me merit, so it was worth the trouble.

Love the Dead Space 3 piece, beat it last weekend. Fun game.

Thank you, sir. I can't wait to get around to playing it.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:46am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Oh, so THAT'S what eventually got soulhack banned. lolol, so funny, because I took one look at that pic and was immediately tempted to, uh, comment on it.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:54pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

That picture truly... is beyond words.

Reply to Bronze's random Art

You must be logged in to post a reply!