ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 212603
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
deathcharge
deathcharge
108 posts
Nomad

well thats just it i need some thing original and generaly awsome it dosnt have to be one thing it can be every thing

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Here is some chalk art that me and some friends did for art class, I had a blast doing it. We used some random guys painting to be our guide.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/028_28.jpg

Deathcharge, since you said just to give you anything thats original that is excactly what I'll do.

deathcharge
deathcharge
108 posts
Nomad

well it is awsome

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Hey Bronze, glad to see more than just Mr. Smiley! You have some incredible talent there and a good eye for photography as well, if I might say so. I can't believe that drawing you did in the doctor's office... all freehand and no ref? I'd die!

Good job!

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

all freehand and no ref?

Thankyou, but don't give me that much credit, I was looking at a magazine. I like to have references. Otherwise I just do cartoons, like Consumed or Dudeguy's.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Hey Bronze, can you work off a worded description? I suck at drawing and I've always wanted to see what my Official AG character looks like. Sorry, I'm just a horrible drawer VV.VV

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Alright TSL, give me your worded description, but I gotta get started on deathcharge's and I wanna help Jikek out. But if I work on those tommorrow, I should probably get on yours Wednesday.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Here it is and thank you:

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 937 pounds
Build: Unknown
Features: Made of metal. He is just like everyone else, except he bleeds molten lead. Cannot be burned, although has a fear of water. Very heavy, often riding is the cargo bay of 747s because he is too heavy. He is very shiny, as his skin is made of silver (Quite thin, only 1mm). Has three spikes on his head, and a flat jaw. Has no mouth or nose. His eyes are covered by some kind of grating that is near indestructible to everything but water. His torso is made of three segments. Top section: Includes shoulders, chest and heart. Shoulders have three, five inch spikes on them each. Middle section: No noticeable features. Lower section: Attaches to the lower body. His legs are basic, although a tad blocky. Arms are same as legs. However, the fingers look like individual segments on their own.

Fortunately he shouldn't be to hard to draw. Hopefully it'll be awesome

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Alright, are the shoulders rounded?

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Alright, are the shoulders rounded?

Yes. Also, the spikes on the head should be angled backwards and set on the front. Just a slight modification.

Happy artistry!

You are a very good artist.
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

*pokes*
Bronze: Yes Moat?
Moat: Can you please draw me?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

...Papi drew you Moat.

You are a very good artist.

Tatanka...that means Buffalo in some Native American language, but I like to use it for thankyou.
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Papi drew you Moat.

I know. But I want 2 drawings of Moat! Moat is just that cool =).

Aw well. You're busy with TSL.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

One question... why do I look like an A-25 Roman?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

why do I look like an A-25 Roman?

Hmm, I thought you looked like a guy in a super space suit.
Any, I I decided to draw you like that because you had already done a good job drawing yourself normally.
Showing 46-60 of 607